Zee Tamil on 810?

• Thread starter Thread starter Ramyashree
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 3,070
I already send a mail to TS CC, they said presently ZEE Tamil will not include in TS. :@
If u have TS, then send a mail to TS CC regarding ZEE Tamil. :thumb:

Zee Tamil will not going to be add in Tata Sky

Dear Mr. Kalyan Kumar M,
Service Request Reference Number: 1-2313956272
This is with reference to your web query 07/10/2008 12:03:54 PM, enquiring about the non availability of the Zee Tamil And SS Music channels.

We would like to inform you that presently these channels are not included in our packages. However, should we include these channels anytime in the future on our platform the same will be informed to you t hr ough an alert and this information will also be updated on our website Tata Sky.com :@:@:@:@

They tell these same dialogue in their email reply daily to everyone.:madness::@

We have to teach them a lesson, by unsubscribing Tata Sky. :whistle:
If Tata Sky will not add any channels, after 3 to 6 months all customer will Quit Tata Sky. :cool2:

We have to teach them a lesson, by unsubscribing Tata Sky. :whistle:
If Tata Sky will not add any channels, after 3 to 6 months all customer will Quit Tata Sky. :cool2:

I second him.

Yes, they have a standard format of answering emails. It is quite irritating. When you ask them when they will add, for example 9XM, they reply back saying, "We currently dont have this channel on our platform. We will keep you informed if we add this channel onto our platform", which doesnt answer our question at all!!!! I have made up my mind to throw Tata(Sky away. I am just waiting for my balance to get over. It is getting over in November :happy:

can i know why thread starter mention zee tamil on 810?since the channel is not availble in TS how come the thread starter mentioned as 810;)

Because, now Tamil channel list is starting from 801 to 809 in TS. If they add another tamil channel they add it in 810.

Back