Zee telugu for Telugu Basic

ISP
Airtel
Sun should provide Zee telugu as part of Telugu Basic package like Viajy & Raj channels are giving free for Tamil basic package... Is any body getting the Zee telugu channel as part of Telugu Basic Package??

I am agree with u...... sun should provide us ZEE telugu as basic pack.GSP

yaaa...i am missing that Zee Telugu channel. i am not put Rs.30 for that channel extra...when they will add
1.Maa Music
2.Maa News
3.Sanskruthi channels....

yaaa...i am missing that Zee Telugu channel. i am not put Rs.30 for that channel extra...when they will add
1.Maa Music
2.Maa News
3.Sanskruthi channels....

If they provide the above channels Then ok, we will pay 30/- Rs extra ..................

4. SVTV also they should include.

GSP.

For the time being that is out of scope. Z Telugu will only be a add on. Maa music is a new channel it will take some time to be included, TS also has ZTelugu as paid service.

We need to fight for this channel's inclusion in basic packageI have sent of letters to nodal officer and i will call the Customer care about thisThis is an INJUSTICEis SUN DTH doing the same for kannda basic package viewers???

We need to fight for this channel's inclusion in basic package

I have sent of letters to nodal officer and i will call the Customer care about this

This is an INJUSTICE

is SUN DTH doing the same for kannda basic package viewers???

Yes, Kannada also they have not included Zee Kannada in basic pack. it is add on. Very sad.

Then a join protest must be done

Very awful strategy by SUN DTH

it is just a game. They dont want people to watch Zee telugu / kannada, if you want pay more.

Back