• Thread starter Thread starter Atul
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1,418

Atul

ISP
MTNL
I am on the 999 unlimited pack.
Earlier the 6 o clock disconnection to move over to 1.34 Mbps has stopped. Nnow noticing since a few days, the connection does not disconnect anymore to move over to 2mbps at 12am.
Anybody else on the unlimited plans seeing this.

which plan are u using .. .. i am facing the same issue..

Atul said:
I am on the 999 unlimited pack.
Earlier the 6 o clock disconnection to move over to 1.34 Mbps has stopped. Nnow noticing since a few days, the connection does not disconnect anymore to move over to 2mbps at 12am.
Anybody else on the unlimited plans seeing this.
Yea they hav stopped resetting connections automatically........ u hav to do it manually.....
I am on UL1333...... resets at 8PM to 2Mbps frm 1Mbps..... It stopped resetting a few days back...... so I do it manually at 8 or 8:01..... immediately resets to 2Mbps in a few secs....
The mass resetting of connections at 1 time must be hampering their servers...... tht might be the only reason they stopped.......

Wished this situation would happen on 7.50 am everyday :playful:
ps: no reset on 6.50 and 11.50 is still fine for us but why don't you(mtnl) skip the update/reboot in the morning.

I hated the 6-6:30PM reboot but looked forward for the 12am one. Thanks panzer008 will manually reboot the router from now.

Back