20 Newly Added Channels of Videocon d2h in Pics !!

@ ralts...

Yeah do it right up. When a new channel comes, no matter how much u try to refrain, u still have the curiosity to check it out! On the Home theatre.....i dont have very hi-fi system, i just have a 5.1 ch speaker attached to the TV.

@ Abhishek....

Yeah, the tickers are going somewhat out of the screen.

----------

@ Rahul...

Seriously man! They can have add-on packs charging for it separately, but atleast these all channels should be without additional cost atleast on their maximum pack - the Platinum HD. And they shouldnt also introduce new packages, so as to make the Platinum HD look a dwarf!

Checked this now! the UTV nutjobs are still running it at 14:9 ratio which is incompatible for our 16:9 sets. PQ goes down by 20% by vertical stretching and when tickers will run..half of it will go below the screen.

Still wondering how it passed being a HD channel !

@ ralts...

Yeah do it right up. When a new channel comes, no matter how much u try to refrain, u still have the curiosity to check it out! On the Home theatre.....i dont have very hi-fi system, i just have a 5.1 ch speaker attached to the TV.

@ Abhishek....

Yeah, the tickers are going somewhat out of the screen.

----------

@ Rahul...

Seriously man! They can have add-on packs charging for it separately, but atleast these all channels should be without additional cost atleast on their maximum pack - the Platinum HD. And they shouldnt also introduce new packages, so as to make the Platinum HD look a dwarf!

Well they should have a pack where all channels are added.If you tale Platinum HD and add Ten cricket extra the after tax price comes out to be rs 480 odd.TS charges around Rs 500 for Mega Lite and ADTV and Dish Tv charge around Rs 560 i guess.So not that D2H is very cheap.But then its theri USP to be cheap.I dont like Add on packs to be fair.Or atleast have a HD add on pack with all HD channels in it.

Still not showing HD channels :(
Looks like I am not getting to see them till morning...

Switch off you HD STB.Take out the card.Re insert it and then re start.remember to switch off the mains....

That sounds like it should do it....trying now....It's like a spy game in my living room, trying to run up the telly without disturbing my sleeping granny

@ Rahul, yeah they can increase the price of Platinum HD may be to 460-475, by giving option to existing customers.....if they are fine with price, they can continue, else the can go to a lower pack.

@ Ralts...

U sure u switched it off from mains? If yes, then try re-scanning. If that doesnt work, try the setup with or without format. That should make the channels visible to u. HD only boxes were getting the Test feeds too. There is no way that these boxes dont get the channels after official addition.

----------

3.00 am at night and 57 people viewing this thread.

I think in DTH section, after SOD, its IBF. And as the others are telling, SOD is down, so obviously the whole traffic will be coming here! And if must have noticed, these days people on FB page, talk about these forums. So people will be checking out these threads even more due to the publicity on FB.

Hmm....Yes, I disconnected the mains for a minute, took out and re-inserted the smart card, still not picking up all channels, Star GOLD HD is showing channel unavailable....maybe something on my box hasn't updated yet...

So who else saw Freddie versus the world? Nice show that. Very funny to see Freddie trying his hand at different games, sports or activities maybe. Waiting for Zee studio HD now.

Back