250 Giftmate voucher for free..

• Thread starter Thread starter kunal_janu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 66
  • Views Views 22,503
Dont be proud that you were not banned. WE all know that you were banned last week and that is why you were not online here.And after your banned was lifted you came here with a STORY saying that you were out of town and your internet was not working and so on.:hysterical:

BTW last week I was not banned at all for even a min forget about 8 hours.

Also learn how to spell CRICKET before putting it as your signature, it looks lot ugly for you:rofl:You say you watch cricket and so on, but you dont know the spelling of it :rofl:

I atleast give some info on Sun Direct DTH and Tata Sky, but you are fit for nothing nowadays.
First of all thanks for correcting atleast you were helpful for me on this:thumbsup:.........
I need not prove about myself that i was not banned as people in this forum know about it.....

I think as 2 months back we were discussing that you along with your captain Dhoni have the problem of Short term memory loss and i believe that made you to forget the ban which was imposed on you your captain.......Yes i accept that you were not banned last week not even for a min and i can prove you how many times you along with your captain been banned as even for 1 day if you guys dont log onto the forum I cross check you ID it legimately and cleary indicates to others that you are banned but i still cross check with Shusubh on the same and he replies me that you are banned. The last time you and you captain were banned in the first week of June for 12 hrs which cleary mentioned by shusubh to me when i enquired about you guys.......:hysterical:

The signature of your along with your captain looks too ugly as both have the same thoughts and many think that you both are not that kind of persons like Shahrukh and Karan Johar:hysterical:

Last but not least yes indeed you are giving info on both Sun DTH and TS but who cares for that:hysterical: only your captain cares for it ....Finally i am happy that your captain has good a partner like you in this forum:hysterical: Enjoy the moments with him as he treasures you a lot in this forum:thumbsup:

Out of 900 post most which you had posted in this forum people know what you had posted and thats the reason they are not even bothered about posts and more importantly for many you are there in the ignore list of many in this forum and in this short period of time of your 900 posts its been many time you had been banned from this forum by the admin and i am not banned for even once. Its shows the beviour of yours and mine in the forum and many know about it and thats the reason you are topping the hit list for many in this forum in ignore list:hysterical:. Last but not least i am just spamming the icons only to the kings in spamming their posts..........

I am only in the ignore list of a person who works under you. He himself accepted who you and he is :ashamed: No need for me to tell that again. I was not banned many times. I was banned one time when you and your gang went and complained to the admin that I was hurting because I proved you were a TS CC. You succefully changed your post to look good and my simple reply looked like I was flaming! He removed the ban the next moment I explained to him.

You are lucky that I didn't complain against you or to your junior's vulgar pms. If I had forwarded them then :whistle:

By the way who said you were not banned even for one time? You created another id and cried all over the forum. That time you were banned for using extremly bad word :thumbsup:

Ok now stopping as your replies will be big and it will be boring for others. We are going offtopic.

Last but not least yes indeed you are giving info on both Sun DTH and TS but who cares for that:hysterical: only your captain cares for it ....Finally i am happy that your captain has good a partner like you in this forum:hysterical: Enjoy the moments with him as he treasures you a lot in this forum:thumbsup:

dont be jealous that you are no more helpful in this forum:whistle:
I know you are unhappy with Sundth as your TS sales has gone down drastically:rofl:

I did not post news on sundth for you, it was for the other members. Not for selfish members like You.

You are lucky that I didn't complain against you or to your junior's vulgar pms. If I had forwarded them then :whistle:

By the way who said you were not banned even for one time? You created another id and cried all over the forum. That time you were banned for using extremly bad word :thumbsup:

oh, he was also banned.So he is in our category.

He must have forgot it as he has full time memory loss. He will remember once he hits the wall ( his famous icon :
:wall:
)

All are going offtopic. can u pls explain how can i get the giftvoucher.

Only way is to see that Ad in that site and click at it. It is coming for few and not for others :(

I am only in the ignore list of a person who works under you. He himself accepted who you and he is :ashamed: No need for me to tell that again. I was not banned many times. I was banned one time when you and your gang went and complained to the admin that I was hurting because I proved you were a TS CC. You succefully changed your post to look good and my simple reply looked like I was flaming! He removed the ban the next moment I explained to him.

Good Explanation though but film wont be a hit..........

I am happy that you mentioned about my ban and i was waiting for it that you shoud mention it people who were there at that point of time will not forget me and jjvj as we got banned together and jjvj did not come back after that until and this was known to every body who were there at that point of time.............. and i did not mention it because i still believe that you are amatan you were the cause of it and if you know about my ban i know that you are amatan with this new id from Nov - 2007 i know how many you cried asking about what was amatan and what he did to the forum.......

You can complain as many times you want to the adming as you got the liberty:thumbsup: and i am sure i wont get banned.

All are going offtopic. can u pls explain how can i get the giftvoucher.
The ad is not appearing after kunal posted about the information...........

Yes manytimes when Mr. Dhoni and Mr. Sun DTH goe of topic and many of them have left the forum as they make rare appearance now in this DTH section...........but still we have good and healthy discussions in other sections as those section are not hijacked by these people.

I am happy that you mentioned about my ban and i was waiting for it that you shoud mention it people who were there at that point of time will not forget me and jjvj as we got banned together and jjvj did not come back after that until and this wa known to every body who were there at that point of time.............. and i did not mention it because i still believe that you are amatan you were the cause of it and if you know about my ban i know that you amatan and with this new id i know how many you cried asking about what was amatan and what he did to the forum.......

You can complain as many times you want to the adming as you got the liberty:thumbsup: and i am sure i wont get banned.

what is so special in you that you wont get banned?

I want reply for this from our Admin here :)

How is it that you can flame others with your useless icons and still be good. You should also be banned if we get banned because you always provoke me to post useless posts as reply for you.

I ask Admin to delete the thread immediately if anybody goes offtopic, but only my thread is deleated by Susubah:cry::cry::cry:

I am happy that you mentioned about my ban and i was waiting for it that you shoud mention it people who were there at that point of time will not forget me and jjvj as we got banned together and jjvj did not come back after that until and this wa known to every body who were there at that point of time.............. and i did not mention it because i still believe that you are amatan you were the cause of it and if you know about my ban i know that you amatan and with this new id i know how many you cried asking about what was amatan and what he did to the forum.......

Again you are personally flaming me as Amatan. I am not going to press the RED button and instead I would ask the Admin to take note of this member who all time flames me personally. I request Admin to take some kind of action.

dont be jealous that you are no more helpful in this forum:whistle:
I know you are unhappy with Sundth as your TS sales has gone down drastically:rofl:

I did not post news on sundth for you, it was for the other members. Not for selfish members like You.

oh, he was also banned.So he is in our category.

He must have forgot it as he has full time memory loss. He will remember once he hits the wall ( his famous icon :
:wall:
)
You and partner Dhoni should be awarded for the best couple award as you guys seem to rock together in the forum with non stop.........:hysterical:

Again you are personally flaming me as Amatan. I am not going to press the RED button and instead I would ask the Admin to take note of this member who all time flames me personally. I request Admin to take some kind of action.
Rathr than requesting the admin in your post its better to press the red button :hysterical:......

One thing i need to complement you as you are good in creating sympathy on you in this section stating I am personally flaming you as amatan as you are afraid that the members will know about your real face.............by the way your partner has not come out along with you to support for you in pressing the red button for the past 10 mins.........

Back