Offer from Giftmate and FutureBazzar

• Thread starter Thread starter kunal_janu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 33
  • Views Views 7,282
when i chekd at 22 47 thu 24 2008 on giftmate...it says the vouchers with thsi offer sold out...

This is the India Plaza offer :)

Get Rs. 150 voucher for registering as a new user..
check out this page for details

Register a new mobile no. and a email id..

Indiaplaza

Then use the voucher to buy Vouchers worth RS.300 from Indiaplaza..
Cool offer, made use of it..

Sorry guys, not sure what the problem is with giftmate and futurebazaar,
Any problems contact their customer care through phone, their phone nos are given on the website.. :)

Hi kunal,one doubt. First i give my mobile number and provide mail id. then i ll get rs.150 gift voucher right ?then, i give another mobile number and provide another mail id. then i ll get rs.150 gift voucher right ? .. now how to buy TS recharge voucher using two 150 rupees vouchers. is it possible to buy rs.300 recharge using two 150 rupees vouchers?

Not possible to combine the vouchers..U have to actually make the rest of the payment using the other availble payment options..Just add to cart, check out, pay using gift certificate, enter gift certificate no, pay rest amount using other payment options :)Recharge at half the price that is..:dance:

This is the India Plaza offer :)

Get Rs. 150 voucher for registering as a new user..
check out this page for details

Register a new mobile no. and a email id..

Indiaplaza

Then use the voucher to buy Vouchers worth RS.300 from Indiaplaza..
Cool offer, made use of it..

Sorry guys, not sure what the problem is with giftmate and futurebazaar,
Any problems contact their customer care through phone, their phone nos are given on the website.. :)
Used the link to register for around 4 gift certificates with different email id's and mobile no.'s. Been 24hrs and haven't received any. What exactly is the procedure. Register as a new user and then click on the link?

Yes.. Even I too didnt received any Rs.150 gift voucher :( and more than 24hrs has gone..

Hi Guys,even i registered a few nos yesterday, i mailed the cc about it and they said there is some technical problem and i will receive the vouchers soon.. Patience.. I had received 6 vouchers that i used for buying products at half price..It works trust me.. :dance:

Back