250 Giftmate voucher for free..

• Thread starter Thread starter kunal_janu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 66
  • Views Views 22,503
You and partner Dhoni should be awarded for the best couple award as you guys seem to rock together in the forum with non stop.........:hysterical:

Rathr than requesting the admin in your post its better to press the red button :hysterical:

beware of the indian cricket team captain:P

No comments as it is Offtopic.

Good business as you star and end the process in offtopic and i am also not going to comment on this too any more too:hysterical: Last but not least Mr. Dhoni and Mr. SunDth can you help me out how to create a ignore list and whats the process to do that too? I will be great full if you guys help me out on this as i am desperate to add you both on ignore list as the forum is going cheap because of offtopic as i dont want see your comments in this forum

Good business as you star and end the process in offtopic and i am also not going to comment on this too any more too:hysterical:

Last but not least Mr. Dhoni and Mr. SunDth can you help me out how to create a ignore list and whats the process to do that too? I will be great full if you guys help me out on this as i am desperate to add you both on ignore list as the forum is going cheap because of offtopic as i dont want see your comments in this forum

Hmm again personal flaming. Anyway go to the Usercp and there you can find the options of how to ignore. I hope you don't see my posts and stop spamming.

Good things will star to happen for me in this forum once i do that.........:yahoo:

Atleast Thank Mr.Dhoni for doing one good thing to this forum by stopping you from spamming.

thanks Mr.Dhoni for helping us from this icon spammer.

I had one doubt, if any body add any one in their ignore list. Are they able to see their post, if they are not login. :)

I had one doubt, if any body add any one in their ignore list. Are they able to see their post, if they are not login. :)

they can read before logging and then once they login it wont show, :hysterical: We all know they will be anxious to read the post and reply.

If you add someone in the ignore list then you won't be able to see their post. It will show that they have posted but you can't read the contents :rofl: It is for people who can't control their emotions or people who hate others simply if they are not in line with their views. For normal people it will only create curiosity.

Good business as you star and end the process in offtopic and i am also not going to comment on this too any more too:hysterical:

Last but not least Mr. Dhoni and Mr. SunDth can you help me out how to create a ignore list and whats the process to do that too? I will be great full if you guys help me out on this as i am desperate to add you both on ignore list as the forum is going cheap because of offtopic as i dont want see your comments in this forum

btw yours a good signature :D

Thanks for your complement........asdfgf:thumbsup:I hope you also ignore them for the forum benefit as we people put salt in our food while we eat.............

Back