3 new channels added on Tata Sky DTH

• Thread starter Thread starter hitman
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 54
  • Views Views 21,116
my granddad just told me that infact all channels except above are crap. so now Tata Sky have decided to fulfill both maahkaal and maahdad wishes and remove all channels and shutdown LOL
Hehe. Your maahdad :D and myself have contrasting views so how can tatasky fulfill our wishes at the same time. At this stage i'd say that your nana must be a happy man with so many devotional channels being added.

Well Tata Sky has added 7 new channels in a month and out of that only 1 is good and 1 is audio.

i think Tata Sky is becoming worser and worser and they are totally ignoring the tamil nadu viewers they have not added any of the tamil channels recent times:mad:

heh and they were complaining that total tv was an unpopular channel ;)
What is this total TV all about is that an entertainment channel or news channel.

Its a local News chnnel for delhi.....its not very popular......but who r Tata Sky to decide on popularity of a channel??

heh and they were complaining that total tv

Yeah ,It's a nice Delhi Local Channel .I'm Happy that they have added India TV ,but where is Delhi AajTak.:(

BBC Entertainment is really nice as well .

I find only find one useful channel (BBC ent.) among all the channels added in the month. Most of the channels are wastage of slots and most viewers don't bother about these. TSky is going nowhere.

Surprise !!!! .... They added one more channel today... Its DD oriya :D ... those removed 13 channels of zee looks like god now :D

Back