9xm music channel on tata sky

• Thread starter Thread starter tatawaladev
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 37
  • Views Views 36,561
And then they will tell..v r giving the viewers option to watch what they want to watch... :mad:

while many know i am travelling and in pune the entire month... i miss my TS.... but get 9xm at my hotel cable..... but seriously... the cable quality sucks..... with all the distortion of analog cables.... Miss my TS.. :)

but really i can say the option given in mtvchannel to press red button for top 10 world songs is a good attempt and i appreciate it..it break free and can watch whenever we want and i like all the songs they shown..i hope they will add top 10 hindi songs too...may be a service also to view songs on demand..

Ya... Atleast a good Activ Service... good attempt.. Hope they dont put up a package like active gold and gather all active services to it :D

I lked this active service, introducing Top10 chartbusters is good, i enjoyed the songs. Nice move by TS after a longtime doing something which interests the music lovers.

while many know i am travelling and in pune the entire month... i miss my TS.... but get 9xm at my hotel cable..... but seriously... the cable quality sucks..... with all the distortion of analog cables.... Miss my TS.. :)
I do also frequently travel across india and where ever i go whether i stay in hotel and guest house the cable really sucks. I belive for for better clarity in TV viewing always DTH & CAS is a better solution and i do also miss my TS & CAS when i am in travel:thumbsup:.

I lked this active service, introducing Top10 chartbusters is good, i enjoyed the songs. Nice move by TS after a longtime doing something which interests the music lovers.
hmm.....i have not checked the actve service of mtv till now i will check it today but anyway the concept what you guys are saying is really good.......:thumbsup:

ok so back to original q - when is 9xm gonna b available by TS? seriously what is the deal here - they have 9x but not 9xm - why?

Back