A discussion on poor internet speeds and awful broadband plans in India

• Thread starter Thread starter sunnymatta
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 118
  • Views Views 19,786
I WANT EVERYTHING FOR FREE! WHAT IS THIS NONSENSE IDEA OF PAYING MONEY.

[color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Droid Sans', helvetica, arial, sans-serif;]AND WE DONT HAVE BECAUSE WE INDIAN ARE SO DUM .[/color]
LOL.....
EDIT: I REQUEST ALL MEMEBERS POSTING IN THIS THREAD TO POST IN CAPS, AS IT WILL SHOW THE WORLD HOW OUTRAGED WE ARE.

I HAVE DECIDED MY NEXT POLL ON NDtv FORUMS OR SOMTHING LIKE THAT I WANT TO DO . LET ME GET ANY MEDIA PERSON IN HAND THEN I WILL SHOW THESE ISP LOOSERS .....pull up your socks and buckle up guys

We lack infrastructure. The BSNL tower in my place does not have 3G, so no penetration and hence low density of users. Principle of mass production gives cheaper rates. If we improve connection density, more ISPs will be able to give good prices. I am not happy with current situation either. But we cannot expect such things in India, people prefer clean drinking water than broadband.

meetdilip said:
We lack infrastructure. The BSNL tower in my place does not have 3G, so no penetration and hence low density of users. Principle of mass production gives cheaper rates. If we improve connection density, more ISPs will be able to give good prices. I am not happy with current situation either. But we cannot expect such things in India, people prefer clean drinking water than broadband.
the reason of low density is they do not manufacture those product in india they buy from other countries accourding to our towers its not the right product we have . we dont not manufacture . Chinese firm Huawei they make those products accourting to there towers signal range .this is the reason these products rates are high. and we have problem in connectivity. (even if you see our india buy arms and ammunition from other countries almost everything mostly electronic items ) from other countries
mhsabir said:
No point... nobody seems to take them seriously anyway ...
one day someone has to take this matter seriously . and today is that days i have started . wish me luck

Yep, India is a developing nation. You have to live with it.
sunnymatta said:
one day someone has to take this matter seriously . and today is that days i have started . wish me luck
Being an old member here, I can say this is a worn out topic. Once in a while someone raise this issues and goes to oblivion. But I do sincerely wish that your efforts become fruitful.

Back