A discussion on poor internet speeds and awful broadband plans in India

• Thread starter Thread starter sunnymatta
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 118
  • Views Views 19,793
lilliput222 said:
even if its unlimited , tell us how much freedom they have ?? .. Here no one cares for what u r downloading ..full piracy :pleasantry: . And then there are countries like USA , Norway just one illegal download and u will get notice next day :poop:

puneet28 said:
+1.
Assume a condition where you can get caught with single click on torrent or illegal content. What you gonna do with 20-30 MBPS Internet ??
Browsing ?? Come On....

Ever heard of public/private DNS...no one can track zip/nada/nothing...
Also, pay $5 morefor VPN, in US economy, it's the cost of half of their meal for VPN...
OP is right, this slow speed sucks, its fake broadband, dont know when will REAL broadband will arrive in India, if ever...

sunnymatta said:
developing but from my point of view its corrupt nation. im sorry but it is true everyone knows that. i will get to the roots of this problem .why this is happening to us why this happens in india only .i have alots of question regarding this problem ... and anyways thks meet
First of all i truely appreciate you n your hard work for raising up this issue everywhere.secondly u r toally right in all your words ,here in india most people are very happy even on getting 256kbps speed even most people are using 2g speed when worlds has moved to 4g n looking towards 5g,this is a big disgrace to india.the world has moved up to 4g n high speed broadband n here we are just at first n second step of growing internet with all that f**ng fups.I read someone on this thread bashing about u.s.a's net antifreedom n glorifying india's no piracy policy which is as light issue as a feather which can be easily bypassed using free as well as paid softs (which most americans do) as a result of which  most filesharing sites are being blocked in u.s.a but still they tends to grow.if u want a proof of this then search file sharing sites for any new movie,game etc. Which releases first in u.s.a than  months later in europe n other countries but starts to appear on torrents immediately just after their u.s realease on file sharing sites downloadable for every people on earth !!!!someone quoted you that "india is a developing country n so deal with it" -i think they are the people who are very happy with the govts n its lackness to take necessary steps towards evolving modern india."china" too is a developng country but with its necessary hard works n right steps on immediate mode is  leading china in whole world in many sectors including in "top 5 high speed internet providersof the world",etc.i too feel so angred like you about this that  still we are sitting withg hand on hand doing nothing .someone stated you "that there are more important issues in india such as clear drinking water than internet " those are just pound's frog unaware of the outside world.i agree clear drinking water is every indian's birthright but modern india needs good internet at affordable rates too not only n only cricket,disgusting movies,richer n richer growing corrupt leaders.when govt. Can pass luxury budgets for mps n mlas n provide each minister a high speed network that too of free-of-cost than y not cheap n good internet plans to normal indians.One of ur replies "all these internet infrastructure in india is expensive cuz india don't have manufacturng unit here n thus import them from outside" (mainly china). Then why the hell they don't setup their own infrastructure here or invite tenders from all over the world n provide them land n services then the rates will fall down to more than 50-60% within few years n a new competiton in intenet market will revolutionalize india n this same conecpt applies to every hardware field in  india .its such a disgrace to india n indians that " our india leads the i.t. Sector in world n we only don't have good internet" only paying 4 times the money to only get low speed with all that rubbish fup thing. I really wish u all the best to raise this issue n bringing it in limelight so those itnernet users who are sleeping with their open eyes could get back to their senses n make it a big issue hence making way for modern india not a corrupt doomed repenting india manipulated by imbecile n criminal politicians . . .

You know typing in caps does not add any value to your comments. It basically makes you look like a douche.

:( I am yet to see potholes-free roads. I guess it's better to leave this country if you have surplus amount of cash in hand.
PS: You guys should take a look at my signature !!

chromaniac said:
You know typing in caps does not add any value to your comments. It basically makes you look like a douche.
I acknowledge it,while writing I didn't took care of it.tnx for remindng
_Chairman_Saab_ said:
:( I am yet to see potholes-free roads. I guess it's better to leave this country if you have surplus amount of cash in hand.
PS: You guys should take a look at my signature !!
y to runaway from a situation when you can find a solution for it.its our country our land y to leave it for other difrent country

Back