• Thread starter Thread starter bsd
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 4,592

bsd

cool guy
ISP
airtel
hi guys i want to buy a new camera under 20000 rs, i shortlisted Sony DSC-H20 and canon powershot, please suggest me any good camera either sony, canon, nikon.

H 20 is a bit old now .. if you may increase your budget a bit ... go for H 50 .. and if you buy it from the local grey market you can easily get it for 15-16k ... Advantage with Sony is that its video recording capabilities are superb in digital cameras too. Have a H 5 since last 3-4 yrs planning to get HX1 now.

Advantage with Sony is that its video recording capabilities are superb in digital cameras too. Have a H 5 since last 3-4 yrs planning to get HX1 now.

Sony still stands a good place in camera and many other electronic devices only thing is they are too costly.

Guys.. Am Planning to buy a Digital SLR..

My budget is 35K, I have short listed Nikon DSLR D60

Nikon India Private Limited

Am bit confused between Nikon & Canon, Which one is better?

In my opinion Nikon is better than Canon when it comes to picture quality.I think professionals like to use Nikon rather than Canon (correct me if I'm wrong).Although I don't have much idea about DSLRs as I haven't personally used any of them but I think Nikon would be a better option.

Does anyone know who is the primary manufacturer of the camera lens? Like Samsung is the primary manufacturers in LCD monitors & Dell sells them using there brand.

i guess there are a lot of players in this market. carl zeiss is one of the well known names. i bet most cell phone makers and camera makers manufacture their own lenses as well.

Back