About tamil channels and how sun tv succeded

Did you see yesterday's programme at 8.00 PM in sun tv on Rajini's interaction with his fans.......this what it Sun Tv differs with others...........:thumb:. They understand the pulse of the viewers and they telcasted it for more than 30 mins and they did also repeat telecast at 10.30 PM also:thumb:............

And the point to be noted here is they telecasted it without any external ads(though they promoted their own movie)...But one has to remember Sendura Poove is a stpogap serial till RAADAN gets a better serial...The intresting fact is that when it was telecasted in Jaya TV no one was there to watch...It was telecasted around 2 PM daily I guess and the looks of Monica(weather reporter) will tell you how old is that serial...I got a news that SUN is contemplating on using that slot for either the new realty show for singing or a new serial...And the big possiblity is that Pepsi Uma was seen in SUN's office...Remaining left to your imagination...

I think she will be back in Sun TV sooner or later ............. AsAs you said in Rajini's fans interaction telecast they did not even show a single ad........:thumb:

I think she should be 35 years old by now but one thing which many like her is that the way she speaks in tamil...........

DId any one saw the TRP ratings for the Diwali week.CHandramukhi was the First with 3+ Trp Rating and Billa didnot even fall under the TRP list.

DId any one saw the TRP ratings for the Diwali week.
CHandramukhi was the First with 3+ Trp Rating and Billa didnot even fall under the TRP list.

yeap ranking no 4 All india.:thumbsup:

CHandramukhi was the First with 3+ Trp Rating and Billa didnot even fall under the TRP list.

which website we can able to see TRP ratings????

It was expected who can beat Rajinikanth:thumbsup::yahoo:

yeap ranking no 4 All india.:thumbsup:

SUN TV is like banyan Tree:dance: and Kalaignar TV is like tamarind tree:hysterical:. Its very difficult to beat SUN TV. Star took Vijay in 1st Oct 2000, they are not able to beat it, then how Kalaignar beat it within a year or two. :ashamed:

Back