About tamil channels and how sun tv succeded

Kalaignar TV when are more frequently repeating their movies in their channel:wall:

Sarakku illa pa....they are trusting Kamal movies too much...But the fact remains that Kamal movies are not mass appealing but class appealing and hence they are naturally restrictingg their audience base...One more thing is Old billa telecasted on sun tv had more or less same trp rating as Billa 2007 on diwali something strange...Advertisers can't do much....One more news is that the shareholding pattern of Kalaignar tv is

Karunanidhi-20%
Dayalu-60%
kanimozhi-20%

They paid up 1 crore to hold 10 lakh shares at Rs.10 each...The intersting thing is that Raj tv does not hold a single share who gave their teleport licences...

Sarakku illa pa....they are trusting Kamal movies too much...But the fact remains that Kamal movies are not mass appealing but class appealing and hence they are naturally restrictingg their audience base...One more thing is Old billa telecasted on sun tv had more or less same trp rating as Billa 2007 on diwali something strange...Advertisers can't do much....One more news is that the shareholding pattern of Kalaignar tv is

Karunanidhi-20%
Dayalu-60%
kanimozhi-20%

They paid up 1 crore to hold 10 lakh shares at Rs.10 each...The intersting thing is that Raj tv does not hold a single share who gave their teleport licences...

I think when they start to telecasting Sivaji movie they will retelecast it in every month:wall: which is not at all good...........and i hope some how Sun TV gets Enthiran:thumbsup:

I think when they start to telecasting Sivaji movie they will retelecast it in every month:wall: which is not at all good...........and i hope some how Sun TV gets Enthiran:thumbsup:

Endiran is produced by Ayngaran, they hv tieup with kalaingar so it might go to kalai tv, but these movies r not worth endiran will take more than 2 yrs or even more to complete and with the current economical situation and money market downturn it might even end up in trouble and dropped and Sun wont risk in buying a movie spending huge sum instead they will produce a small budget movie and make it a big hit and make profit.

soundrya rajinikanth's oscer studios started producing flims(GOA ) sun tv should get these flims
Who are all casting in that movie............

Endiran is produced by Ayngaran, they hv tieup with kalaingar so it might go to kalai tv, but these movies r not worth endiran will take more than 2 yrs or even more to complete and with the current economical situation and money market downturn it might even end up in trouble and dropped and Sun wont risk in buying a movie spending huge sum instead they will produce a small budget movie and make it a big hit and make profit.
Then i think Enthiran might also go to Kalai TV:@

if they didnt get major actor movies then sun tv going to no 2 on festival season in terms of TRP rating

sun tv going to loose TRP rating in front of sivaji & dasavatar

this diwaji sun tv get no1 spot due to Rajini chandramuki infront of ajith's billa
also we should note that Ayangran producing major actor movies lik vijay villu,Enthiram(combination of Eros & Ayangran) & many more movies......sun tv must get these movies to stay no1 spot in festival season otherwise sun tv also go no2 spot in Tamilnadu

already sunmusic become no2 spot in TN infront of kalaignar isaiaruvi:cry:

thenavatu & kadhalil vilunthan will not get high TRP on Television

Thenavattu and Kadhlilviludhen may interest our family members to see it when compare it to Rajini or Kamal or Vijay or Ajith movie:cool2:

I was seeing Manada Mayilada season 1 and season 2 but from the 1st week of nov Kalai TV were telecasting some repead shows of MM 2 season and just in the second week they started the introduction round of MM3.............but i some how i am not tempted to MM3 at this point of time...........

I was seeing Manada Mayilada season 1 and season 2 but from the 1st week of nov Kalai TV were telecasting some repead shows of MM 2 season and just in the second week they started the introduction round of MM3.............but i some how i am not tempted to MM3 at this point of time...........

I am not a great fan of reality shows...For some strange reason I have never watched a reality show surprisingly I am watching Kolangal for the past 2 years...may be Reality shows cannot be successful in the long term

Back