ACT Broadband fiber cables cut by some local cable miscreants !!!!!

Dear ACT team,ACT USER NAME : 10439559My ACT Broadband is not working for more than 1 week owing to the fact that the ACT Broadband fiber cables are being cut by some mean,selfish, local cable operator miscreants/others .This is seriously affecting my official work & i am in big soup, this is causing great deal of inconvinience/nuisance & making very hard for me.Please resolve this issue by re-cabling & take the appropriate legal action those filthy cable guys & save the huge customer base of ACT BB in our Area.Residential Addr:#56,H.T Line Road,Havanur extension,Bagalagunte,T.Dasarahalli 8th Mile, Bangalore - 560073.

Wow, the same thing is happening to me..my internet has been down since Sunday. I can't seem to get through to CC as no one seems to answer...tried mailing them a lot but to no avail.Hey ACTian please get this rectified.Customer ID - 10455273

ACT team,Wake up !!!!When are you gonna take legal action against these hooligans and resume the ACT connections/services to the existing customers?

I need at least 28 days of uptime each month. If this continues I'm going to have to switch back to BSNL.

Hi SwaroopWe are trying our level best to co ordinate with your local cable operator, who is apparently out of dtation and is expected back only on Monday (24th Dec) post discussion we will be able to update you. I am sure that our Nodal officer is in touch with you. Will update you on Monday/Tuesday the outcomeRegards

ACT TEAM,My User ID:10475899 Same here, My cable has been cut by some local cable operator retards and this is the second time they are doing this, why the hell are you guys not taking any legal action against those dirty low lives scumbag *******s local cable operators. and i live in AGB layout, Hesaraghatta main road, opp sapthagiri hospital. Hope u take some action, cos i have been using mobile 3G for the past 22 days. And hope u guys restore my connection ASAP.

i have similar issue but in my case the ACT guy is refusing to give me connection without the permission from the local cable operator and the local cable operator will not give him permission. and this is with the issue with complete layout, Act is losing huge business. where is my consumer right? :-(
*[color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Droid Sans', helvetica, arial, sans-serif;]and this is the issue with complete layout. there are atleast 50 people that would go with ACT for broadband.. ACT wake up [/color]

Back