ACT Broadband: Fiber cut in Indiranagar... Call center says BBMP issue

• Thread starter Thread starter nickt
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 51
  • Views Views 12,407
After staying on the call for more than 10 mins, the call center executive told me, they are hoping to restore the connection in 3 days. In ACT's paralance 3 days could be 3 months.

Any Updates? Call center not responding..

started working yesterday? In kodihalli? I dint see a trace of internet at my place yesterday.

I guess I'm just lucky :PThough the WAN light on my router went off, so it seems that my local switch failed. I didn't bother calling customer care either, didn't want to waste time on hold.

My friend who is also having ACT broadband connection had gone to their Indiranagar office (Next to Kairali Nikethan School) ,they said that the higher authorities have taken the issue seriously and are having a meeting today if everything goes well it would be resolved by Friday.

Actian : You guys take rent of Rs999 for 30 days , in that you are not able to provide Internet for 7 days ... are you planning to give discount to customer if Internet is down for more that 5 -7 days in a month .

Actian : You guys take rent of Rs999 for 30 days , in that you are not able to provide Internet for 7 days ... are you planning to give discount to customer if Internet is down for more that 5 -7 days in a month .

Ask them for credit all ISPs are supposed to give if downtime is more than 24 hours ...

hi prashant, you are obsolutely right. next billing will have pro rata discount for the period of downtime. this is specific instance otherwise we will not have such long outages. sorry for the inconvenience.

rgds

Back