ACT Broadband: Fiber cut in Indiranagar... Call center says BBMP issue

• Thread starter Thread starter nickt
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 51
  • Views Views 12,407
Hi I am not able to access net from past half hour..anyone experiencing problem near ulsoor area...

I guess it is back now? Last time it happened the engineer was saying something about power outage and their generators not turning ON on time. Not sure about the exact details.

I guess it is back now? Last time it happened the engineer was saying something about power outage and their generators not turning ON on time. Not sure about the exact details.

Thanks..ya its working fine now..

Is internet still down in Indiranagar area ?

No, there are No issues.

rgds

Hi again,My net is down from yesterday. Called the call center and after waiting for 15 minutes i got connected to an operator and made a complaint (no : 0000330392) they told it will be fixed by 9 pm yesterday. It was not fixed, so i called the field technician (i got his number from the box which is fixed below) he told he is unwell and he'll arrange someone else to check on the issue, now when i tried his number he's not picking. Please look into the issue ASAP as i use the net only on the weekends.

Hi,Mine was down from about 7:00 pm yesterday (that's when I came back from work) and I was also assured it would be looked into. I called their centre again at 9:30 this morning and was told it would be checked ASAP. It started working around 10:15 or so, though. There is still some lingering issue however. Many times pages don't open until I refresh them twice on thrice.

Hi again,

My net is down from yesterday. Called the call center and after waiting for 15 minutes i got connected to an operator and made a complaint (no : 0000330392) they told it will be fixed by 9 pm yesterday. It was not fixed, so i called the field technician (i got his number from the box which is fixed below) he told he is unwell and he'll arrange someone else to check on the issue, now when i tried his number he's not picking. Please look into the issue ASAP as i use the net only on the weekends.

hi, our field engineers are on the job - your service will be restored shortly.

rgds

hi, our field engineers are on the job - your service will be restored shortly.

rgds

Thnks. The issue is resolved. The field technician came and fixed by 6.30pm.
Hereafter, if there is an issue i would post here in-order to get it solved as ACT call center is not that helpful.

Back