ACT Broadband: Fiber cut in Indiranagar... Call center says BBMP issue

• Thread starter Thread starter nickt
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 51
  • Views Views 12,407
hi prashant, you are obsolutely right. next billing will have pro rata discount for the period of downtime. this is specific instance otherwise we will not have such long outages. sorry for the inconvenience.

rgds

Any updates on the connection? When is it going to be back? This has been a awfully long wait and interestingly after the internet went down, other ISPs have been pasting their adverts on ACT's in my area here.

Anyway, thanks to this outage it prompted me to buy an mblaze.

Any updates on the connection? When is it going to be back? This has been a awfully long wait and interestingly after the internet went down, other ISPs have been pasting their adverts on ACT's in my area here.

Anyway, thanks to this outage it prompted me to buy an mblaze.

Hi, the issue got resolved and we have deployed additional resources to restore the connections. all the customer services should be up & running today. Thanks for your concern, it is common to make of use of the oppurtunity by the competition.

rgds

Hi, the issue got resolved and we have deployed additional resources to restore the connections. all the customer services should be up & running today. Thanks for your concern, it is common to make of use of the oppurtunity by the competition.

rgds

I really dont understand your point. Internet is still down in my place. "we have deployed additional resources to restore the connections" - When will the connections be restored?

I really dont understand your point. Internet is still down in my place. "we have deployed additional resources to restore the connections" - When will the connections be restored?

hi, our field team are working on to restore the fiber connectivity, as there are multiple locations fiber cut by EOD today all the customers will be up. Can you pl share your customer ID if not send me mail so that i can speed up.

rgds

I got my ACT broadband on 24th April afternoon 5 PM. From 25th Morning the broadband is not working and its not rectified even till now... I could not even use the connection for more than 6hrs after activation.. Very Bad experience. Luckily I didnot disable the BB from my previous vendor..

hi, our field team are working on to restore the fiber connectivity, as there are multiple locations fiber cut by EOD today all the customers will be up. Can you pl share your customer ID if not send me mail so that i can speed up.

rgds

net is still down!!

i got a new connection day before yesterday and the installation itself was delayed by a week due to the same excuses. The guy said (Girish of complaints section) that some group called Jai Karnataka (whom i've never heard of) were not permitting them to lay cables. Finally they arrived and installed it on my desktop but struggled with my router and said that some other guy will do it later cuz he was on leave then. Since yesterday morning I'm not getting net and all my complaints were to no avail. I'm extremely disappointed with their lousy service. Shame on ACT really, if they wanna establish themselves they should provide proper service and then talk big about how darn good they are!! They are damn unreliable, that's what I'm able to see.

i got a new connection day before yesterday and the installation itself was delayed by a week due to the same excuses. The guy said (Girish of complaints section) that some group called Jai Karnataka (whom i've never heard of) were not permitting them to lay cables. Finally they arrived and installed it on my desktop but struggled with my router and said that some other guy will do it later cuz he was on leave then. Since yesterday morning I'm not getting net and all my complaints were to no avail. I'm extremely disappointed with their lousy service. Shame on ACT really, if they wanna establish themselves they should provide proper service and then talk big about how darn good they are!! They are damn unreliable, that's what I'm able to see.

Hi, welcome to ACT BB. as you mentioned, we had problem in the field to lay the fiber which got subsequently resolved. Said that if you are using ACT wifi router then there is No reason our engineer could not configure, incase if you are using your own router then not every engineer is trained to handle all the brands of routers. Would request you to send me your account details so that I can organise engineer visit to ensure the router is configured at your satisfaction.

Rgds

The net is down in Kodihalli from the past 2 hrs. Can anyone else from Indiranagar confirm if their connections are working now?

Back