ACT Broadband in Bangalore is unfair

• Thread starter Thread starter Ganesh.hari
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 33
  • Views Views 44,869
You should definitely meet Ganesh. He also lives in Ulsoor like you, has all the exact same complaints against ISPs as you do and even his writing style is the same. Even uses BSNL as you do.

HAHAHA definitely would meet him bhai there are 7 different people looking same in the world i heard but in ULSOOR alone means i wud be fine meeting him

ACT Next-Gen Value 50 Mbps 3249 250 GB 2 Mbps ACT Next-Gen Extra 50 Mbps 4299 350 GB 2 Mbps

The newly UPDATED plans of ACT broadband also is very costly...
But no Update on the post fup speed for 999,1349 plans..Actians please reply why this unfair usage policy to Bangalore alone.

My dear friends, I sincerely urge all of you to please dont go for ACT BROAD BAND. They are frauds. They are a company formed just for eating peoples money. I took a connection 3 weeks back and after taking the connection the second day itself i started facing net disconnection problem and it has not been rectified yet. One Mr.Rajesh(representative) came to my house and convinced me for taking this connection and he promised that if any problem occurs he will solve it. And when i started facing problem and i began to call him and he says 'I am not responsible for fixing your problem. My job is to provide connection' and hence he is not picking the calls. His number is 8095551940 and he belongs to koramangala area. please stay away form this guy.ACT Customer service is worse than anything. First of all its not toll free and whenver i call they says that the problem will be solved withing 24 hours or tomorrow ect... and infact that wont happen.ACT Broad band technicians are also fraud. They will visit our place without informing us and will inform the customer service that our problem has been rectified and closed by them.They offer you good speed they say but if connection gets disconnected regularly then whats the use of speed?. So all who have read this , Please dont go for ACT BROADBAND and also alert your friends , relatives to stay away from this worse brand in the world. You can either donate its connection fee amount to some orphanage and get some blessing but please dont give your valuable money to ACT BROADBAND F*****G B******S.

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience. We will make sure the problem is resolved at the earliest. Please provide us your registered contact number or a Customer ID and we will get back to you ASAP.

No offense Actian but i am only reading peoples are angry not happy. there are just very few good reviews in this forum. Do you think you can get customers with this kind of reviews ?As a former customer I know I had a good experience with act. Please try to provide the same level of experience to other users also...

What is your problem SOLIDTR a.k.a Ganesh Hari ?
If you are having problems with ACT broadband, do give feedback. But, dont go around randomly speaking about them without even having a connection from them in the first place.

Hello SOLITDR,
[color=rgb(40,40,40);]We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience. We will make sure the problem is resolved at the earliest. Please provide us your registered contact [/color]number or a Customer ID and we will get back to you ASAP.

Regards,
ACT Broadband

Hello darkking,
We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience. We will make sure the problem is resolved at the earliest. Please provide us your contact [color=rgb(59,103,150);background-color:transparent;]number[/color] and we will get back to you ASAP.
Regards,
ACT Broadband

Back