ACT Broadband in Bangalore is unfair

• Thread starter Thread starter Ganesh.hari
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 33
  • Views Views 44,869
darkking said:
I think ACT should stop giving service in bangalore. I mean there are so many service providers but only act have this issue of cable cutting and disconnections. If they cant handle this kind of customer base then they should stop the service. Instead of making a good repo in market due to this kind of silly problems it becomes the worse service provider in Bangalore (don't know about other places).
No offense Actian but i am only reading peoples are angry not happy. there are just very few good reviews in this forum. Do you think you can get customers with this kind of reviews ?

For example I shifted from koramangala 8th block to Ejipura. My friend staying 500 meters from my home is using act but I cant get a connection. Now I don't even think i will ever get the connection after so many follow ups with the nodal officer..
Hello,
We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience. We will make sure the problem is resolved at the earliest. Please provide us your contact [color=rgb(59,103,150);background-color:transparent;]number[/color] and we will get back to you ASAP.
Regards,
ACT Broadband

broadband.act said:
Hello,
We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience. We will make sure the problem is resolved at the earliest. Please provide us your contact [color=rgb(59,103,150);background-color:transparent;]number[/color] and we will get back to you ASAP.
Regards,
ACT Broadband
MY account number was 10451898, when i had act in koramangala 8th block.

Actians i would request you to change ur FUP plans then only u can fetch more customers in this region... :pissed-off:
mhsabir :please quite if u cannot help us....let them tell thier problem...u r enjoying all good network system and LOL on us.. :nono:

broadband.act said:
Hello,
Regards,
ACT Broadband
Hello Anupam Pradhan,

The above mentioned grievance has been addressed & resolved. Please feel free to get in touch with us on 080 4284 0000 or write to us at [email protected] if you have any queries. Thank you for your cooperation.

Warm Regards,
ACT Broadband

broadband.act said:
Hello Anupam Pradhan,

The above mentioned grievance has been addressed & resolved. Please feel free to get in touch with us on 080 4284 0000 or write to us at [email protected] if you have any queries. Thank you for your cooperation.

Warm Regards,
ACT Broadband
come on guys I dont know how the issue got resolved ? I am still waiting for respond from act.

Looks like ACT has ears shut for suggestions and requests. All I see is redundant replies, makes me think if broadband.act a bot?
This is terrible, there's tons of them here requesting an FUP upgrade and it's such a disgrace ACT has been ignoring it like it's none of their business.
Even if it's beyond your control, say it, or if there is a way, say it.

Broadband.act, do you hear us? Do you have more things to say than just those words in the paraphrase of your typical response?

^ What do you mean? So what it's two different things I'm saying? It's unreleated. Apples and oranges.
I'm supporting the OP and the others who're requesting/suggesting ACT for some changes on FUP speed and usage limits.

Back