ACT Broadband issue

• Thread starter Thread starter Srinivas KC
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 1,024
ISP
ACT
I had applied for connection on 14th June and they have taken 6 months subscription - 9431 and till now - no connection, no call - nothing has happened. If we call sales guy who had taken the application with cheque, is least bothered and says some issues are there and it will get resolved, otherwise - take the money. He is just money taking agent. Customer service guys are just standard english speaking people and talk sorry, get back words without meaning/value.

I had registered last week : Req: 0002281709 ; User ID : 848364. I had called today also, same response and no action. This company advertize and does bother about customer value, money and sentiments. If Management - Sunder Raju, Bala M - are really interested in taking care of customers, then they need address operations properly. We are let at mercy of these guys by paying our hard earned money and also we have to call up and check and customer support only knows that we have not received connection only by we calling and registered complaint....

Hi KC,

Same here, I applied for ACT in May and they still couldn't activate the connection. ACT says that there is some permission issues in Vijayanagar and so they are not able to provide the connection. If they have permission issues, why are they still accepting new connection requests ?. I should have updated you on this. Intimate your Vijayanagar friends not to go for ACT so that they don't need to suffer as we are doing .
I already applied for refund for 6 months subscription and it is more than 25 days and still waiting to receive cheque/dd, they cheat here too by delaying the process. They need 15 working days to process the refund request, my suggestion is to take the refund as it looks like it might take months to get the connection. As you mentioned the management doesn't even care about their customers. I think we should stick with Airtel as their customer service is awesome and they give respect.

I am spreading about ACT to all my friends/colleagues/relatives in Vijayanagar not to go for it. My neighbours were waiting for my feedback on ACT and now they are happy that they didn't apply for it :) . My neighbours & I always stick to one service and so now we will continue with Airtel.

--Rohit

Back