• Replies Replies 55
  • Views Views 92,411
Status
Not open for further replies.

dhoni

fedup with ts ccs
ISP
BSNL
How is Aircel GPRS? I am still waiting for their activation.@asdfgf, Ajuravi, Kunal and othersAny idea?I cannot find a section for Aircel. So opening a thread here.

I think they have launched it..... their GPRS s*cks really... I used it in my friends Cell... U cannot access any wap site other than Aircel wap site.. :wall:

I think they have launched it..... their GPRS s*cks really... I used it in my friends Cell... U cannot access any wap site other than Aircel wap site.. :wall:

Few days back they have introduced Internet via GPRS making us to surf Internet. They are late to catchup with the world. But my GPRS is yet to be activated. I can go to Aircel Thrills but not able to go to the internet.

any info on aircel gprs in mumbai?can you send mms to an email address?do they have any plans like 99 bucks unlimited wap and mms or anything ??

Just enquired.Yeah, you can send an mms to email addresses (this is imp for me).They have a 1000 bucks plan which gives you a ton of local minutes and sms free (i didnt bother to find out exactly how much because this isnt imp for me), and it has UNLIMITED WAP / GPRS (yes), but MMS is still Rs. 3 per message. So basically there's no unlimited MMS package.I'm getting the number I wanted - 97682-25227 - so I'm tempted to go for it.. what do you guys think?

i came to know that aircel has launched unlimited gprs for 17 rupees per 24 hours..not sure whether it is only in tn or all statesmonthly plans also availablebut i dont know hows the service

any1 has idea, if all ports are open or only HTTP?also how is speed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back