Aircel India Mobile GPRS

• Thread starter Thread starter dhoni
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 55
  • Views Views 92,411
Status
Not open for further replies.
everybody says that aircel gprs is not goodi downloaded 700mb movie last night using aircel gprs

LOL are U joking...I was using aircel GPRS 6 days back and its speed was pathetic i have activated 251rs plan having validity up to 15 dec 10. I was suffering a lot and lodged many complaint to cust care they are simply saying u have to bare with us.earlier i had used airtel so i was aware what actually the speed differance between airtel and aircel so again switched to airtel now its speed is awesome

plz help me i have unlocked my idea net setter but its not working and at the time its connecting it disconnected same time i m using aircel sim plz help me what configuration i have to do plz tell how to work

Wel i use aircel edge and gprs some times and i get a usual download speed of 20 - 30kbps in edge and 5-8kbps in gprs im using this for the past 6months and its great coz i just use it for browsing and chattin stuffs and still i pay only 98.

everybody says that aircel gprs is not good
i downloaded 700mb movie last night using aircel gprs

How long it took you to download 700mb? For my friend even google page takes few minutes to load.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back