Aircel India Mobile GPRS

• Thread starter Thread starter dhoni
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 55
  • Views Views 92,411
Status
Not open for further replies.
1st offer of aircel which i feel is really kool as a new service provider bonanza (with respect to mumbai)

Hutch too had unlimited GPRS for 99 rupee Pm when it was launched which was later revised to 498

^^ which is now @ rs. 1500 :whistle:i just checked out aircel site but its not showing in postpaid add-on packs for most of the states/circles...???

Hey Guys,I checked out the website properly and found that the Aircel GPRS pack is available only in new circles and hence is mentioned under the state>VAS>Pocket Internet section only. These sections include Delhi, Mumbai, AP, Karnataka, Kerala, UP(E) and UP(W)).

^^ please post the link.. I couldn't find it in their site

they have recently launched unlimited GPRS for prepaid for only 99 rs per month....you should try it.. they were saying download speed would be around 10 KBPS, it could be a good alternative... IMO

downloading speed is around 10-15kbps, for activation just type "START GPRS" AND SEND IT TO 121

Aircel has done a great job advertising about internet browsing, how are 40 year olds meant to know about these facilities otherwise? Now I use Facebook and Yahoo search sitting at home and don’t have to pester my kids to teach me these things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back