• Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 7,495

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
[FONT=&quot]Ok. So I just got off from the call to the Airtel Customer Care. Customers on 1999 UL plan would have to request to move to 1499 UL plan. That was pretty obvious.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The customer care dude was a douche bag as expected. But he did mention something about STDs being a bit more expensive on the 1499 UL pack. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Other than that everything is same I guess. [/FONT]

Interesting... my guy insisted that there is no change in call rates! Anyway I hardly ever use the landline, so makes little difference to me.btw are we allowed to say "douche bag" on the forum now? :thumbsup:

So do the speeds double to 1 MBps at night on this plan with 199 topup?for eg. I got 512K speeds at night on my 999 UL with 199 topup.So, If I upgrade to 1499 with 199 topup will I be able to get 1 MBps speeds during night?

heh. i dont think the topup is available on this pack...i forgot to ask if the topup was available to me too... i guess 300 bucks more for day time fast speeds is not a bad deal... or maybe not.1999 bucks for 512 kbps was absolute robbery. and since i am not getting that good speeds on this package. i might cancel this connection and get a new one with fresh wiring and connection.

I don't need 512K speeds 24 hours a day. I guess youtube videos would load better on 1499 plan.But, I am basically a downloader (US TV shows mostly for ipod) using torrents.12 hours of 512K goodness is good enough for me at the moment. :)

@@#$@#$%@#$%#$%#%$@# i hate torrent speeds i get at my place. totally disappointing.

I am getting between 55+ on torrents right now ... But i guess I have shut down my pc now ... Its on for last 2 days ...

bus, 2 days? :)

I get around 60KB/s for torrents - sweeeeet! :) (and it peaks around 67 KB/s).

i must be in a bad locality with lots of leechers :(my sharing partner is making my life a misery!

Back