Airtel 1MBPS UL Unlimited Plan - Review

• Thread starter Thread starter Crazysah
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 206
  • Views Views 60,127
link-removed invitations are of no use as even after getting invitation they won't allow you to register,use www.mt-fun.com are pretty strict but huge seed to leech ratio and awesome uploaders..even evdo alllowed downloads at 70plus kBps..without forwarding port!!

Great News !!!:thumb:

port binding is still random for old customers... for plan change they will bind your ports for sure. But i.e, ur ID wont be used by others but u may still use non binded IDs.;)

Shucks..Im taking Airtel in two different locations..256kbps commercial in one and 1mbps u/l residence in the other..Hoping there is not port binding so I could change the 1mbps one to 8mbps and use the other ID..I really doubt it would work though..both would be new lines..

unlikely to work... airtel is indeed doing port binding as per my information...you could have tried getting a residential connection instead of commercial one. i know a lot of companies here who are doing that :P

They said it would cause problems later on..Lets see..1499 for 256kbps u/l in commercial..applied for both connetions today..they say connection in one week max..but lines are live in my building so hoping for 3-4 days.

1 week after applying for the connection they tell me the ports in my building are full and I wont be getting the connection..

1 week after applying for the connection they tell me the ports in my building are full and I wont be getting the connection..

:hysterical::hysterical:

Sorry but i cudn't stop myself :p

Back