Airtel 1MBPS UL Unlimited Plan - Review

• Thread starter Thread starter Crazysah
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 206
  • Views Views 60,127
Yes it is possible. I can post my speedtest screenshot if you want?

Yes. It is very much possible with my average speeds of 118 kB/s...

Do you use a RS premium or download highly seeded torrents?

Pankaj this is Airtel,
One does not need Privately tracked torrents to get max speeds here.
Any popular torrent goes to max speed.
b/w this is known as the quality of service from the ISP to the customer.
i.e., The percentage maximum amount of time for which the top speed can be attained and maintained in a network.
Most of the other ISPs not able to give high QoS because of unwanted noise on the lines. :D

but i think this as an rumour i cant beleive tat 10-gb/day is possible i may beleive it if any screenshots is available :whistle:

Its absolutly possible mate... I have did 8GB in 12hrs @2mbps. so 10gb/day @ 1mbps is possible. :yahoo:

Do you use a RS premium or download highly seeded torrents?

I do download highly seeded torrents mate...

Pankaj this is Airtel,
One does not need Privately tracked torrents to get max speeds here.
Any popular torrent goes to max speed.
b/w this is known as the quality of service from the ISP to the customer.
i.e., The percentage maximum amount of time for which the top speed can be attained and maintained in a network.
Most of the other ISPs not able to give high QoS because of unwanted noise on the lines. :D

Totally man.. you got it spot on...

Its absolutly possible mate... I have did 8GB in 12hrs @2mbps. so 10gb/day @ 1mbps is possible. :yahoo:

Yes... 10GB in a day is certainly possible...

Crazysah

Torrents are better options since u can always download using multiple torrents for better utilization of speed and also its free while RS account comes for a price.

Torrents are better options since u can always download using multiple torrents for better utilization of speed and also its free while RS account comes for a price.

Totally agree with you...

of course 10 GB is possible he's gotta 1 mbps connection for godsake that gives a max download speeds 128KBps but like he said he get 118KBps thats 118 * 60 = 7080 KB per minute7080 * 60 = 424800 KB per hour424800 * 24 = 10195200 KB per day10195200 / 1024 = 9956.25 MB per day9956.25 / 1024 = 9.73 GB per day so if his speed fluctuates he can easily get around 9.5 to 10 GB per day

of course 10 GB is possible he's gotta 1 mbps connection for godsake that gives a max download speeds 128KBps

but like he said he get 118KBps

thats 118 * 60 = 7080 KB per minute
7080 * 60 = 424800 KB per hour
424800 * 24 = 10195200 KB per day
10195200 / 1024 = 9956.25 MB per day
9956.25 / 1024 = 9.73 GB per day

so if his speed fluctuates he can easily get around 9.5 to 10 GB per day

Exactly. Good calculations!

Hey people... if you liked my review then please do rep me...

Also... Sushubh... what do you think?

Well you are yet to put a ADSL line Stat shot up here.The speeds tests dont speak too much in any review.But yes you have done a decent job, especially taking time out during your exams. So for now take my best wishes for the exams. Need to improve reviews for reps..:D

Back