Airtel 1MBPS UL Unlimited Plan - Review

• Thread starter Thread starter Crazysah
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 206
  • Views Views 60,127
I talked to Airtel CC folks yesterday and it seems that upload is roughly only one third of the total speed. So the speeds given by crazy seem alright for upload.On a separate note, 10 GB a day is fine to download but by the most optimistic reckoning, it would take a man 10 hours to go through that kind of data. Now that seems to be a bottleneck :)On a separate note, I do feel this is a very good plan. Pity it aint available in Bangalore yet. I would be the first to subscribe to this once it comes to town!

Okay so its not anywhere close to download speeds, why not talk to CC guys and ask what Upload speeds u r supposed to get in ur plan?

I think the upload speeds are fine since it is the around the same as what I get on the 8MBPS plan...

I talked to Airtel CC folks yesterday and it seems that upload is roughly only one third of the total speed. So the speeds given by crazy seem alright for upload.

On a separate note, 10 GB a day is fine to download but by the most optimistic reckoning, it would take a man 10 hours to go through that kind of data. Now that seems to be a bottleneck :)

On a separate note, I do feel this is a very good plan. Pity it aint available in Bangalore yet. I would be the first to subscribe to this once it comes to town!

Yes. Most definately. You will seriously enjoy the plan too... It is simply amazingly fast!

I will start thinking about getting it too....but where the heck will i find the hard disk space to store 10 gb of data in a day!

I will start thinking about getting it too....but where the heck will i find the hard disk space to store 10 gb of data in a day!

You don't always download 10 GB!

Suppose you have a connection which can enable you to download 30 GB in a day... it does not mean you will download 30 GB every day?

You don't always download 10 GB!

Suppose you have a connection which can enable you to download 30 GB in a day... it does not mean you will download 30 GB every day?

Arey it has to feel like its Paisa Vasool right! I download almost at the max limit of my current connection, so yeah i might just download 30 GB per day...i am a pirate and proud to be one :thumbsup:

@slash84 These ISPs are afraid of people like you and that's why they are hesitant to introduce higher BB speeds. :rofl:

Arey it has to feel like its Paisa Vasool right! I download almost at the max limit of my current connection, so yeah i might just download 30 GB per day...i am a pirate and proud to be one :thumbsup:

So am I pround to be one!

@slash84
These ISPs are afraid of people like you and that's why they are hesitant to introduce higher BB speeds. :rofl:

Yes. Totally. BTW - You mean they are hesitant to introduce UL plans not higher BB plans!

If the ISPs bothered to invest more money to upgrade their infrastructure they wouldn't have to worry about heavy downloaders.

Back