Airtel 1MBPS UL Unlimited Plan - Review

• Thread starter Thread starter Crazysah
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 206
  • Views Views 60,127
I just gave the CC a call, apparently this plan is unavailable in Karnataka :(

Is this plan available in Mumbai??I don't think so, coz i cudn't find it on their site :-(Can any noble soul confirm this?

Arey it has to feel like its Paisa Vasool right! I download almost at the max limit of my current connection, so yeah i might just download 30 GB per day...i am a pirate and proud to be one :thumbsup:

I was banned for 2 days, i think its becoz of the above post. Can anyone confirm this? :wall:

I just gave the CC a call, apparently this plan is unavailable in Karnataka :(

I don't think it is available in many places...

Is this plan available in Mumbai??

I don't think so, coz i cudn't find it on their site :-(

Can any noble soul confirm this?

As I said above... Not available in many places!

I was banned for 2 days, i think its becoz of the above post. Can anyone confirm this? :wall:

Someone must have reported that post!

I called the CC ...wanted to enquire about this PLAN ..but nobody gave me a proper reply .... I wud love 1 MBPS in my home ....!!!

This plan is now available in Bangalore even though it does not show up on the Airtel site yet. I called CC to change my plan from 999 2 Mbps (6 GB limit) to 2222 2 Mbps (20 GB limit) and they transferred me to the billing department who offered me the 1 Mbps unlimited plan which I jumped at. Should be done in 48 hours :) Tell the CC's that you want to speak to the billing department because you want to change your plan as the CC's don't know about the plan yet.

Well i think if torrent's peers & seeds are not enough on the network then even if you have 2mbps link it wil not help. It only works if other peer has alloted upload speed as unlimited or 1mbps. So it all depends on the network u r downloading from.

This plan is now available in Bangalore even though it does not show up on the Airtel site yet. I called CC to change my plan from 999 2 Mbps (6 GB limit) to 2222 2 Mbps (20 GB limit) and they transferred me to the billing department who offered me the 1 Mbps unlimited plan which I jumped at. Should be done in 48 hours :) Tell the CC's that you want to speak to the billing department because you want to change your plan as the CC's don't know about the plan yet.

Thnx a lot man :yahoo:! The CC Lines r busy now ....have to wait..

Well i think if torrent's peers & seeds are not enough on the network then even if you have 2mbps link it wil not help. It only works if other peer has alloted upload speed as unlimited or 1mbps. So it all depends on the network u r downloading from.

Thats the reason to not to use Public Trackers ... use Private trackers and u'll get amazing speeds :)

I called the CC ...wanted to enquire about this PLAN ..but nobody gave me a proper reply ....
I wud love 1 MBPS in my home ....!!!

It is available!

Good that they are launching it in more places.

Yes. Always use private trackers!

Back