Airtel blocking outgoing calls to Beam Customer Care?

• Thread starter Thread starter netant
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 51
  • Views Views 12,370

netant

۩ ŚŧäГЏЅ ΞПЖ
ISP
My Airtel Landline number is blocked for calling to beam customer care.

Whenever i dial it will recite "all routes to the network you dialed is busy please dial after some time".
i was thinking beam customer care is down for 2 week but its bloody Airtel who blocked .. i called fuktel customer care and they said i have requested to block outgoing to that number "66272727".

doe any one have airtel landlines .. please check if you are able to dial & report in this thread ,,, thanks

UPDATE

I wasn't expecting this from airtel. this is cheap tricks! I got a doubt when you were complaining about not getting connected tats why i asked you to change the network and try.. .

I wasn't this from airtel. this is cheap tricks! I got a doubt when you were complaining about not getting connected tats why i asked you to change the network and try.. .
yes thanks mate, your trick worked, DoCoMo & airtel-prepaid both connect all is just 1ring ..

more people need to confirm this please. i do not want to get involved in some misconception. :D

I usually call the customer care from my Reliance landline and it connects in 1st Dial itself..@ranjitbhar has a airtel landline.. may be he can try and tell us

what i would need to you guys to do.

find out the service provider beam is using for their landline support (its a local number right? or a toll free one?).

and try dialing a landline on that provider for your city :)

----------

they said i have requested to block outgoing to that number "66272727".

ok i missed reading this part :D

if it is breaking news, why do we have a question mark at the end? :|
its breaking news for me.. :)
the moment i called customer care at 198, they immediately asked me is it Beam Customer number :russian_roulette:.. OMG......i am 100% confident something is fishy.
Airtel complain number:- 1149368
they blocked the number recently as earlier i was able to cal without any hassle .. craptell will rot in heaven

i always wonder why people does not share the threads (+1/like/tweet) they create themselves.

Back