Airtel blocking outgoing calls to Beam Customer Care?

• Thread starter Thread starter netant
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 51
  • Views Views 12,370
haha. that was i believe part of the original plan. getting rid of landline is of course more complicated than mobile phones. because some landline connections are like multiple decades old. not your airtel line however. :)

well you can start the migration process right? eventually airtel would hit you harder :P

by the way how many customers airtel presently has in hyd wrt to migration by what u hear from friends/rels etc ?

landline none in my circle.. Mobile most of them actually.. they infact rant about the idiotic offers of airtel..

well you can start the migration process right? eventually airtel would hit you harder :P
a skype permanent subscription seems to a only solution, but national clients again will be expensive.

airtel landline is pretty darn expensive. the minimal rental in gurgaon is around Rs. 350.

landline none in my circle.. Mobile most of them actually.. they infact rant about the idiotic offers of airtel..
hope airtel gets a severe trashing from beam so that its doubts and myths about actual 'normal' indian BB user gets cleared.

airtel landline is pretty darn expensive. the minimal rental in gurgaon is around Rs. 350.

I pay Rs 150+Taxes towards my Reliance Landline..
400calls free and local R-R Unlimited free... 0.50/min all over india :P
Actually they offered free broadband i wasn't interested then..

----------

Argh. I want someone uses airtel landline to Dial 040-66272727 and tell me if they can connect or not!

Back