Airtel Broadband Billing Problem Redux (Stores are closed. Customer support is not available!)

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 7,248

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
This usually never happens but this month, Airtel has been pinging me about a pending invoice for the period of feb to march on which they have added late payment charges. I paid this bill last month itself. Bill was generated on 25th and airtel's own backend show payment made on march 28. have been sending emails and tweets and DMs to airtel accounts since yesterday but have received no response yet. this is bothersome as they have not generated the invoice for the period of march-april.

9cuNnkZ.jpg
hMknwC8.jpg

Last edited:
Usually the App shows the latest month due amount & previous month bill statement till the time they upload the latest month invoice & that's also the reason it shows overdue. It is surprising they have added late payment charges.

I also faced the same. my account was suspended due to bills overdue. I already made the payment on 4th April. and the due amount was (-0.19 Rs). They are working just to get abused by the customer.
456W5iEn.webpQfWGdIvh.webp

I think that twitter handle of airtel is your go to place for fast resolution.
Believe me,it is way better to get it sorted on twitter then talking with clueless CC executive.

No response. 24 hours. Multiple tweets. Multiple DMs.

Please try adding Trai and dot handle.
They are working with less number of people but trai and dot handle will add some weight.

None of the companies had remote working environment. And customer service department is one of them. In our country, we do not have CS staff who could own a decent machine which could run tools properly and on top of that internet connection. So please spare those chaps.

So airtel has shut down stores and customer service doesn't have any staff. I have a dead prepaid Sim and my landline bill is messed up. And I pay for both 🤘

Screenshot_20200428-122959_Gmail.png.webp

Should add here... Jio store is now functional in my local market. It's a pretty small outlet which I assume is franchise unit and not company owned.

Back