BSNL Broadband Billing Problems

• Thread starter Thread starter pupudada
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 131
  • Views Views 86,219
the problem would be for your neighbor to prove that bsnl messed up by putting his login details on your computer. from what i see... you are on unlimited slow plan. he is on limited fast plan. you end up using HIS plan thinking you were using YOUR plan. and he got the bill for your usage in the end. right?

aiyo aiyo:cry:

2. Your 2 Mbps speed : are you still getting it ?
Since you claim that it was due to your neighbour's
connection, since disconnected .

Thanks for the reply

No i am not getting it anymore ...
and around the time he disconnected his net connection even my net was down so when i called up customer care they redirected me to the router where i found his username and password instead of mine and then changed it back to my username and password to get broadband working again......

and also i checked my data usage portal for last month and it shows no usage done though i downloaded atleast 10 gb of information.....

----------

the problem would be for your neighbor to prove that bsnl messed up by putting his login details on your computer.

from what i see... you are on unlimited slow plan. he is on limited fast plan.

you end up using HIS plan thinking you were using YOUR plan. and he got the bill for your usage in the end. right?

Yeah 100% Right.....

BSNL is seriously messed up.

Ha ha ha lol yeah and i wanna solve my neighbours problem.......

this happen on plan change when i change from 250 to 750UL it was charged 5000/- even when i downloaded when the website showed my plans as chaned on 1 st of month well i reached the a/o officer cash an told them all these with my strongest point that how can u charge more then 750 on an UL plan..the bill got setteled in a weeek to 950/-i think u shoud try to rach highest official possible but should not pay money as once u paid the bsnl will never return u that amount

I need BSNL's email ID to send my complaint to. BSNL had clocked my download in free hour and charged me for that. Can any one help ?

Here is what i found from their website Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.-Senior Officers Directory.......

It would be advisable for you to visit the nearest bsnl exchange office and give a written complaint...
To get to know your nearest bsnl exchange office call bsnl customer care 1504 , 1500

also visit this site CONSUMER GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL MECHANISM IN BSNL for customer grievances
where is found this =

[ Telecom consumers Protection and Regulation of Grievances

[TRAI Regulation, 2007(3 of 2007)]

BSNL ensures prompt rectification of any fault or complaint booked through its extensive grass root level online fault restoration system (FRS). However, in case you still have your problem unsolved timely, BSNL has implemented a three tier consumer grievance redressal mechanism comprising of call centres for various services, nodal officers at SSA and Circle level and an appellate authority for deciding cases that the consumers may wish to appeal against. As a first step, you may contact our Call Centre on toll free helpline numbers given below.

For basic services including broadband services:1500 (toll free number)
For GSM Mobile services: 9400024365 (toll free number).
For Broadband &Internet services:1800-424-1600 (toll free number).
For MPLS & Other Data services: 1800-425-1957 (toll free number). ]

@KbugHow did you check it out ?Go to usage portal and take a print out of the concerned month's usage data.See under MY Orders what is your tariff plan.If there is overlap in NU timings.A.O may consider , average Download per hourand allow free usage. proportionately.Example 1130 to 0530 charged 3 hours free 3 hours 0730 to 1000 charged 2/1/2 hours free 1/2 hour2.Which is the modem/router you use now ?Mention model and make Are you on "Dialer" mode or "Always On PPPoE" mode ?.

Back