BSNL Broadband Billing Problems

• Thread starter Thread starter pupudada
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 131
  • Views Views 86,219
I had to pay a bill of Rs 20,000 because of my own doing. But If I pay Rs 750, then I have not to bother about excessive usage. When one has to make a one time bill payment of Rs 20,000 then one knows the value of the Home 750 plan. I am looking forward to the day, when tariffs will come down. I use Download Accelerator Plus, and get speeds of 300 kBps. I quite like the BSNL service. However, files like the Open Office installation which is downloaded, can take an hour to download. Downloading movies from Azureus (the bittorrent client) can take a whole day. By movies, I mean files of the size of 700 MB. Azureus is the best bittorrent client, and is supposed to be the fastest. I guess, I am being fussy. There was a time, when broadband was not available. I definitely get broadband speeds. I am sure a time will come when we will get 2 mbps speeds on the wired modem, from BSNL. Websites open pretty fast.

Today is the last day for pay bill, but i am not able to pay online, if i fail to pay the bill today, can i pay bill online tomo or i need to go to exchange to pay the bill.

Back