Airtel Broadband blocking torrents and file sharing services

• Thread starter Thread starter ronscores
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 906
  • Views Views 184,083
Just Noticed that link-removed and link-removed are working on airtel .. are they off list now .. they were not working for me earlier ..

Just Noticed that link-removed and link-removed are working on airtel .. are they off list now .. they were not working for me earlier ..
Yup link-removed is working for me also. Not sure when the blocks on other sites would be lifted.

i had been planning to do it for a long time now. finally ordered a paid VPN account. suck of airtel and their throttling and blocks. that's the only thing i can fix. 640 bucks per month in addition to 2400 what i already pay airtel for their internet services. freaks.

The message that Airtel is displaying is seen updated, and it has become more stupid."This website/URL has been blocked until further notice either pursuant to Court orders or on the Directions issued by the Department of Telecommunications"What the hell does this mean? Don't they also know why these are blocked? An "either / or" while explaining the block? Can the Airtel idiots get any dumber!!

What the hell does this mean?

We have blocked it, someone told us to block it, dont ask us who it is: we wont tell you

Or, to put it differently, "upar se order aaya hai"

@Sushubh Which VPN did you opt for?Personally I like Open VPN with Private Tunnel.Costs are $12 for 50GB, $20 for 100 GB and $50 for 500 GB

link-removed not working in Pune.(Airtel BB)

- - - Updated - - -

Need to add https

The message that Airtel is displaying is seen updated, and it has become more stupid.

"This website/URL has been blocked until further notice either pursuant to Court orders or on the Directions issued by the Department of Telecommunications"

What the hell does this mean? Don't they also know why these are blocked? An "either / or" while explaining the block? Can the Airtel idiots get any dumber!!

this stupidity is being adopted by many ISP's not just Airtel. i too am getting this on HNS.

Back