Airtel Broadband in Gurgaon Madness! :D

• Thread starter Thread starter adroit_raj
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 130
  • Views Views 33,413
I am having ping breaks, my Fup is on and I have observed when they redirect to their smartbyte Page ping breaks then as well. Shittel will never change :thumbdown:

lol. spent 20 minutes showing airtel guy (alcatel lucent guy actually) the problem. in the end, he tried using the excuse that company does not promise anything about upload speeds (i am struggling to upload 500KB images to Imgur/Google). left saying he would send wiring guys to check the wiring and replace it if there are any issues related to it.

Every 5-10 days you are getting service troubles. Apart from this shitty plans. Then why dont you make a switch yourself. You have more options in gurgaon then in delhi

yeah? find me a service that offers me 4mbps connectivity that is stable 99% of the times and i have a direct line to the customer care people who would respond to me within minutes of me tweeting to them.

1% of 30 days is more than 7 hours. i can safely say i do not see issues that last for 7 hours on a monthly basis. most of the issues i post here are mostly that lasts for a couple of minutes. and most of them happens during early morning time. probably the kind of time airtel would be doing maintanence work in the backend.

I am having problems with my broadband connection for like 1 month. Ping is not consistent to 'less than 1ms'. It goes to 800 ms or something periodically. Today, the connection to gateway was also getting time out. I am having problems in online gaming. Anyway i have a 999 plan with 2mbps with 10gb limit. My bill goes upto Rs 1250. Last time I saw late fee of Rs 100 in my bill without the case of any late payment.

lol. another round of issues with airtel tonight. pings are breaking. speedtest.net is not loading. internets is crawling.

Back