Airtel Broadband in Gurgaon Madness! :D

• Thread starter Thread starter adroit_raj
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 130
  • Views Views 33,413
Ok. Anyone here on Airtel Broadband in Gurgoan? Are you facing connectivity problem of any kind?

i am in south delhi and last night the net was super slow with intermittent disconnects

Ok. Anyone here on Airtel Broadband in Gurgoan? Are you facing connectivity problem of any kind?

dude, i think airtel got some problem i was facing same problem form months, they changes all wires & cables but connection dropping was there, until i found a solution.
Change the DSL Modulation to G.DMT, in the router settings. you should be fine after that.

these days their lines are full of noise, my SNR use to be be 40+ now never cross 31, even with new cables.
#airtelsukx

---------- Post added at 01:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 PM ----------

i am in south delhi and last night the net was super slow with intermittent disconnects

so its not just Hyderabad, its nation wide .

Update:- After serious threat to leave the connection and uncounted experiments by airtel executives i can confirm than my line has became stable from last 1week.
possible reason for disturbance might be malfunctioning phone instrument or the port in the junction box.
as they changed my instrument & changed my port in junction box in last day.

i was tried hard to get beam cable in this period, but i must say they doesn't care about getting new customer.
after applied for connection online & phone call, got a callback from them after 7-10 days. and directly asking "cheque ready hai "? :O :O
asking for money without any details or whatever .... WTF??
The attitude of the executive in phone is like, i have borrowed money from him & he is threating me to return :D

do i have decided to stay away from them & will bear Airtel untill Hayai spread their wings in Hyderabad.

Update:- After serious threat to leave the connection and uncounted experiments by airtel executives i can confirm than my line has became stable from last 1week.
possible reason for disturbance might be malfunctioning phone instrument or the port in the junction box.
as they changed my instrument & changed my port in junction box in last day.

i was tried hard to get beam cable in this period, but i must say they doesn't care about getting new customer.
after applied for connection online & phone call, got a callback from them after 7-10 days. and directly asking "cheque ready hai "? :O :O
The attitude of the executive in phone is like, i have borrowed money from him & he is threating me to return :D

do i have decided to stay away from them & will bear Airtel untill Hayai spread their wings in Hyderabad.

Yeah my humble opinion stick with Airtel, Beam is no way that good in uptime or reliability when things go wrong they simply cannot provide proper support and you net might be down for a couple of days.

Yeah my humble opinion stick with Airtel, Beam is no way that good in uptime or reliability when things go wrong they simply cannot provide proper support and you net might be down for a couple of days.
Airtel for reliability, others for everything else

Greedy sales person :rofl:

You don't have Reliance in your area? If you want uptime stay wid Airtel only, dont fall under d trap of Beam its only for casual use.

:O

Anyway, stick with fuktel for now. Maybe I've missed your earlier posts but have you tried BSNL?

Back