Airtel Broadband in Gurgaon Madness! :D

• Thread starter Thread starter adroit_raj
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 130
  • Views Views 33,413
i was tried hard to get beam cable in this period, but i must say they doesn't care about getting new customer.
after applied for connection online & phone call, got a callback from them after 7-10 days. and directly asking "cheque ready hai "? :O :O
asking for money without any details or whatever .... WTF??
The attitude of the executive in phone is like, i have borrowed money from him & he is threating me to return :D

I am a beam telecom customer and i have asked Temp disconnection as i wanted to try Reliance bb. I called yesterday and placed an request, Today got a call in the evening. The lady who called me was very rude and was like "aaaaahhhhh" "Whaaaaat?? " "Whyyy". I am very angry on these people now.. :@ WTF? am i using the internet for free??

Will show the company what i can do!!

breaking connectivity randomly here in gurgaon. anyone else facing this issue?

heh lol. anyone planning to drop here in the coming hours? please tell me in advance so that i can take a shower and be presentable ;)

Heh, one of my friends in sec 31 was telling me that his connection had been stalling since morning.

In fact I got an sms this morning from Airtel that there is a fiber cut in my area and which will be restored in next 1 hour.Area: Marathalli, Bangalore

heh lol. anyone planning to drop here in the coming hours?

please tell me in advance so that i can take a shower and be presentable ;)

I guess u live life like a bachelor :)

sounds just about right. have not been doing any work for the last couple of days. just lazing around.

hi guys!i stay in sec-14 in ggn and pretty frustrated with airtel's services and plans, i have Turbo 10 gb plan (rs 1099)... the speed remains 4mbps till 10gb, and after that 256kbps...pretty disgusting i must say...anyone has any idea about rcom's new plans, hows the connectivity and service.. they offer without-fup unlimited download plans...hows You-broadband in gurgaon? i contacted them and they told that the service is available only in specific parts of dlf and new huda sectors (basically new gurgaon area)help yaar...

Back