Airtel Broadband launches 1 mbps unlimited plan for Rs. 2222

well, time for some maths...lets say this guy is contstly getting 200KB download speed for 6 hours

so nearly 4.2 GB a day that makes about 120GB a month provided that u r getting consistent 200+ speeds....noone can even dream of reaching 150GB a month on Home 500

The max they can manage is 100 GB..
sorry,i only wrote download,i mean total upload and download ,u can easily cross 150GB(total=up+down),currently i am at total of 75.773GB,and i have 18days left,so guys i am not trying to fool anybody,i just wrote facts,u can even reach higher than 150GB man,bsnl best he mere liye(zinta):thumbsup:,and also i am getting constant 220KB speed:) and at vuze even high:yahoo:,at 500rs its too cheap,isn't it?

i will also enjoy every moment of airtel if u can tell me any plan in airtel by which i can download 150GB/month at 500rs

But Customer Satisfaction also counts...
i don't want to jump to conclusions... but i feel 1n 1 year Airtel is gonna become even more better.. regardin the tariffs i mean...

But Customer Satisfaction also counts...
i don't want to jump to conclusions... but i feel 1n 1 year Airtel is gonna become even more better.. regardin the tariffs i mean...
i have no major problem in bsnl till yet for which i can change to airtel,my many friends have connection of airtel changed to h500 in bsnl,they have no problems,yea there are problems of bill in bsnl but not for everyone

yes! the services of Airtel are simply great and there billing process and payment is quite simple too....I hope other ISP's too learn a few things from Airtel and start providing good stuffs.

Agreed, now if the companies to compete more the resulting price war should result in a fall in tariffs.

All ISPs are smart asses:redface:Airtel best UL plans and great Customer service.BSNL/MTNL best download plansTATA/FLAG/NIB good latency and lines Damn i want all three in one line.We want an ISP which has all of the above.:)

maybe soon Airtel will introduce cheap plansMTNL/BSNL might try to catch up wid Airtel in terms of speed but service will be still left with lot to desire.forget about TATA/SIFY..they will be the same what they r now, maybe services will even worsen up.

Back