Airtel Broadband launches 1 mbps unlimited plan for Rs. 2222

Ur decision is very very correct as ur choosing INDIA'S #1 ISP:thumbsup: so ur going to enjoy every moment with AIRTEL like me:yahoo:
i will also enjoy every moment of airtel if u can tell me any plan in airtel by which i can download 150GB/month at 500rs

You download 150GB every month with BSNL @ Rs500/pmWho are you trying to fool:p

well, time for some maths...lets say this guy is contstly getting 200KB download speed for 6 hoursso nearly 4.2 GB a day that makes about 120GB a month provided that u r getting consistent 200+ speeds....noone can even dream of reaching 150GB a month on Home 500The max they can manage is 100 GB..

the biggest point is staying up all 30 nights and ensuring the constant downloads..:p

Airtel is pretty stable, you can leave a download on and it wont be interrupted 99% of the time. I would just queue stuff up on my torrent client or download manager and go to bed.

Absolutely...others can't match that too many problems with them plus extra downtime.:)

i prefer airtel coz i hate incorrect bills. i also hate pursuing GMs and DGMs of government offices to get things corrected.

Another reason why i got Airtel 5 years back...I prefer paying my bills online and getting resolutions over the phone itself.Asked to run around to regional office and head office, is not something i have the time and patience for.:)

When i had BSNL i had to break my head to try and explain my problem to a CC executive... they used to keep forwarding coz they din't know... Airtel CC is slightly better.. atleast they act as if they understand... :P

Back