Airtel Broadband launches 1 mbps unlimited plan for Rs. 2222

Nope.. Yours is the 101th!

Anyways... tomorrow my connection is coming and shall post stats and speeds and a quick review for you guys!

whats happening..when i came to reply to this thread there were only 99 replies and i posted mine..so 100th shud have been mine..:o

Sales rep called me today to offer this plan. I suppose I have jumped before without hesitation when they went to 256kbps and then again to 512kbps. This time I had to tell her that it was too expensive :( I would get my ass kicked if I was spending over 2500 bucks just on the internet connection. I hope that they get a lot of similar feedback and decide to slash prices.

whats happening..when i came to reply to this thread there were only 99 replies and i posted mine..so 100th shud have been mine..:o

Check it and it is the 101st post!

Anyways... my connection is being upgraded today!

yes yes!! its 101nth post....:)...there was some misunderstanding and confusion.

@Guys post anything which would be useful for other members tat would be better than sending unneccesary posts:madness:

hi,
All users,
Airtel provides the broadband connections starting from 64kbps to 10 mbps.The PRI(Fixed line) connection gives you 30 different channels at a time.The DSL combo plans goes upto 2MBPS. The point-to point leased line and internet leased ports are also provided.if anybody is interested in services,contact me on 09987249440 or [email protected] or [email protected]

Back