Airtel Broadband: Self Care says User Name and Password Wrong

• Thread starter Thread starter ~Hami~
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 64
  • Views Views 22,777
Subject :Airtel SelfcareChecked this morning. Available upto 8th april BB usage details unbilled amount as usual. Unbilled usage, Date wise also restored. Only confusion is Re1/20 per pulse rate.

Mine still says Username and Password is wrong! Though... I can log-in to the BOD service?

Hi guys,,, I am able to login..I was surprised to the see a new and very explained details of unbilled amount. It shows the day to day download units and amount on it... etc. good work by Airtel :thumbsup:

Damn... Still won't log-in for me... Still says Authentication needed.... Anything that can be done?

@: Crazysah
1.If you are sure of User ID and password for Selfcare. Ask CC to check.
2.Better to send an email to care .xxxx @airteltelephone.com
3.Which browser you use ? IE seems to be the default browser, even though I have used FF and opera, without problem.
4.Check settings in security Zone for secure sites https://

Para two: It is unlikely you U/L plan is metered. Did you check the details earlier , in old usage web site ? My N/U free (2100-0800) was/is not logged at all, even earlier and now in new site.

Sorry to bump this thread, just wanted to report that they fixed my problem and i am able to login to that portal.

members/cool_techie_tvm/ congrats. If it is not a common problem send PM. Works faster. Usage details also seen. ( 1 day or 24 hours back log ) By the way you can add any number of Airtel telephone numbers . I have added my relative's number in Salem !And they got a pleasant surprise , when I reminded them to pay the bill to avoid excess delay payment charges !

@: Crazysah
1.If you are sure of User ID and password for Selfcare. Ask CC to check.
2.Better to send an email to care .xxxx @airteltelephone.com
3.Which browser you use ? IE seems to be the default browser, even though I have used FF and opera, without problem.
4.Check settings in security Zone for secure sites https://

Para two: It is unlikely you U/L plan is metered. Did you check the details earlier , in old usage web site ? My N/U free (2100-0800) was/is not logged at all, even earlier and now in new site.

Howcome it is not logging in but it is logging in for BOD?

Just checked. Could not log in. Its not working.

Back