Airtel Broadband: still getting 1mbps all day

• Thread starter Thread starter warthog
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 5,351
mmm makes me upgrade to 1999 plan. time saved in downloading would be worth it... just need to settle down with the hardware part at home.

Tht 1999 plan is way too expensive .... 1999+12% taxes will come to 2250 ... I hope airtel discovers some sanity ...

Man that 512K is totally unreasonable ... they should double their bandwidth now yaar its about time ... 128->256 happened a long time back ... they should now totally eliminate the 128 plan and 256 should be the minimum speed being provided @ 699 ... Is anybody still getting those Mbps speeds???

I have started getting them agn now.

Ignore the upload speed. Was uploading something at that time. Getting ul speeds around 35-40 KBps

Now its back to the old speeds of around 10-14 KBps

I got around 220KBps for many hours yesterday :)At around 9 PM my link-removed download limit was reached (I didnt even know that there is a download limit for link-removed premium accounts) and downloads stopped. Message shown was- "You have downloaded more than 25 GB in last 5 days". So even though high speed burst continued, I could not download further!BTW, I dont think I had downloaded that much. That message must be an error or something.

wow 2 mbps since 2 hours.wow airtel thanks for this diwali gift:thumbsup:i would never complain against airtel.

Back