Airtel Broadband: Swift 1099 - 512 kbps unlimited - Rs.1099

• Thread starter Thread starter slash84
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 99
  • Views Views 29,421
lmao i recently switched to the Explore 1099 plan but this one seems better as i mostly use the net during the day. looks like i gotta sent another email >.> 1099 for 512kbps is a great plan!

the changes were all overnight....last night i called the cc ..he had no idea abt the 512 plan....

i requested for this plan 1099 on friday and on saturday morning i got call from CC they told me to conform this plan and they said on monday it will be activated and it takes 3 days, but its activated on same day evening :dance:

yesterday night 10pm to 6am i check speed its good and perfect 1.3mbps:yahoo: around i get 155-170KBps speed from link-removed

and in day time here im getting 50-60KBps:yahoo:

Airtel rocks now:thumb:

i requested for this plan 1099 on friday and on saturday morning i got call from CC they told me to conform this plan and they said on monday it will be activated and it takes 3 days, but its activated on same day evening :dance:

yesterday night 10pm to 6am i check speed its good and perfect 1.3mbps:yahoo: around i get 155-170KBps speed from link-removed

and in day time here im getting 50-60KBps:yahoo:

Airtel rocks now:thumb:

Ahhhh Excuse me, i think you are on the Explorer 1099 plan! :notallowed:

The Plan Details Are Wrong Swift 1099 is for 384kbps and 1mbps at night I asked the CC today they told there is no such plan when i told them about the website they told did u look under ur city I told i just saw in Airtel experience they told it might be some Typo Error But good thing 1mbps At night i am Paying 999 for the same plan so Benefit for me will be switching soon.FUP is 75GB on this

The Plan Details Are Wrong Swift 1099 is for 384kbps and 1mbps at night I asked the CC today they told there is no such plan when i told them about the website they told did u look under ur city I told i just saw in Airtel experience they told it might be some Typo Error But good thing 1mbps At night i am Paying 999 for the same plan so Benefit for me will be switching soon.

Fair Usage Policy is 75GB on this

Thank you kind sir :grin:

Back