Airtel Broadband: Swift 1099 - 512 kbps unlimited - Rs.1099

• Thread starter Thread starter slash84
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 99
  • Views Views 29,421
Thank you kind sir :grin:

No Problem And These Are As Far as I know All India Tariff i don't See much Change for other Cities This Is For Delhi I don't Know If Fair Usage Is On in Delhi Since I really Doubt It But still It is the Crappiest Policy And 100Gb if For Both 512Kbps and 1Mbps So I don't Know Who makes the Stupid FUP Limits 100Gb for a Higher and Lower Speed.

Man !! Is this plan available in dwarka or not ??

Right now its just shown on the Airtel Experience website. So it might take a few days to appear on the main airtel website. Keep pestering CC, and tell them its shown on their own website.

the Swift 1099 plan does exist, atleast in Mumbai. 512kbps unlimited during the day and night.
http://img521.imageshack.us/i/10103311.jpg/

Ok I Got a Confirmation Call for the Switch In Delhi Atleast it is 384kbps Day and 1mbps Night And Fair Usage Policy is 100GB Yes 100Gb not 75Gb don't Know Why i asked the Guy Who made the Confirmation Call And asked him if it was 75Gb he Told me it Was 100GB So Good News For Me But Still Fair Usage Policy is Real Bad.Waiting For Our Sleeping TRAI to Wake Up To Customers Calls And Make atleasy 512Kbps As Minimum Broadband Definition Rather Than 256Kbps and get rip of 256Kbps CapsIn Singapore You Get 2mbps Lines for Free they are the Lowest Speed. LOL

i was told 75gb ....3 times

Waiting For Our Sleeping TRAI to Wake Up To Customers Calls And Make atleasy 512Kbps As Minimum Broadband Definition Rather Than 256Kbps and get rip of 256Kbps Caps

TRAI is definitely awake to ur thoughts

The Hindu Business Line : TRAI for ‘redefining’ floor broadband speed at 2Mbps

In Singapore You Get 2mbps Lines for Free they are the Lowest Speed. LOL

Yeah, Singapore, HKG, seoul.. these asian cities are the leaders as far as BB is concerned..my fellas in HKG have a 30 Mbps line..and they are being offered 1 Gbps (unltd ofcourse) :clap:

i was told 75gb ....3 times

Don't Know I Asked the CC who called he told FUP is 100Gb so did the mail i wrote to CC they also replied Saying FUp is 100Gb don't Know If it has been revised But still FUP Is Big Time Blow For Customers Hope Some Companies Like Virgin,Comcast etc Come to India and Offer Cheap Service Since these companies are known for High Speed Low Charges.

Hong Kong Broadband Network - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia :O

HKBN is the smaller ISP there..they are on netvigator..

Netvigator (網上行) is the largest residential internet service provider in Hong Kong, operated as a brand of PCCW. The company specializes in ADSL broadband Internet connections of 1.5 Mbit/s, 3 Mbit/s, 6 Mbit/s, 8 Mbit/s, 18 Mbit/s, 30 Mbit/s, 100 Mbit/s and 1000 Mbit/s downstream (640 kbit/s to 1000 Mbit/s upstream).

Netvigator - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

ofcourse it can be argued that its a microcosm..but what prevents metro's in india from becoming similar microcosms :cool2:

PS : sorry for being OT

Back