Airtel changed my pay per minute plan to pay per second plan without my notice

• Thread starter Thread starter himagarwal
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 9,061

himagarwal

ISP
BSNL
Hello!Recently my airtel prepaid plan got changed from pay per minute to pay per second without notifying me. Even my father's aritel prepaid plan got changed from pay per minute to pay per second, maybe that happened in the same day.Earlier, I was being charged 50 paisa per minute then airtel started charging 60 paisa per minute but now I have to bear almost 1 rupee for 1 minute call. I don't know at what rate are airtel chargning per second calls. How can I go back to my previous pay per minute call rate. Is this possible?Is 1 paisa per second call rate in airtel? Or, anything better than that?And, how can I transfer my existing mobile number to BSNL? A friend told me that BSNL has 1 paisa per second prepaid call rates.My prepaid plan circle is Rajasthan (Jaipur).Please help me.....

No there is no 1p/s with airtel. Least is 1.2p/sThere is a recharge of Rs28 and Rs 46 to have payper secondGoto nearest retailer and as for MNP

i do not think u can recharge for the pay per second plan online. i have to go to a retailer in the local market to get it done. though one user on the forum seems to have found a hack to do it online. not sure if he posted the hack here.

ah airtel money. do not trust airtel as a digital wallet service provider.

I do not trust these bastards for a single thing.I was paying for MCA but i was not getting them.Numerous complaints closed without fixing the problem

Back