Vodafone India Pay per Second Plans

• Thread starter Thread starter rohitrohan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 40
  • Views Views 27,318
1 rupee coins have not really gone out of circulation :)
I know Re 1 coin is in circulation. But what I meant that would (most of arrogant) shop owner bother to do activity of recharging our mobile by Re. 1 from their mobile. Guess we would have to do some additional top-up. (Many shop owners I meet are very arrogant, and look to customers as if they are doing favor when they top-up mobile, so I prefer online recharge).

well. i suppose. vodafone is not taking the one rupee from them. so it goes to them. it is not a very profitable recharge for them but still. someone gotta do it. :| i wonder what margin do shopkeepers get for topups etc. 1% or a fixed amount per topup.

I know Re 1 coin is in circulation. But what I meant that would (most of arrogant) shop owner bother to do activity of recharging our mobile by Re. 1 from their mobile. Guess we would have to do some additional top-up. (Many shop owners I meet are very arrogant, and look to customers as if they are doing favor when they top-up mobile, so I prefer online recharge).

I'm glad that I can recharge from my dad's shop! LOL :dance:

well. i suppose. vodafone is not taking the one rupee from them. so it goes to them. it is not a very profitable recharge for them but still. someone gotta do it. :|

i wonder what margin do shopkeepers get for topups etc. 1% or a fixed amount per topup.

3% is the margin

1 rupee recharge can be done online. It shows up in the Bonus Card section.

2% in MP/CG circle...I guess it vary from Circle to Circle and Operator to Operator.

Back