Airtel Mobile Pay Per Second Plans

• Thread starter Thread starter swaps22
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 101
  • Views Views 71,939
we are discussing something different here. airtel seems to be overcharging. two different customer support guys have different statements related to this. and the dude was as expected offered a special limited time plan from the retention team. this has nothing to do with a rival company increasing their prices. airtel has not announced any hike on their prepaid tariff plans from what i see.

I was with airtel when TRAI made pps plans mandatory for all service providers. I switched to pps immediately when it was launched by airtel. It was on 2010 i think. Until now their pps tariffs has been pathetic. 1.2p ps = 72p pm. That's like Wth. I got fed up n ported to Docomo immediately after MNP launched. I 've checked the tariff of evry service provider. TD has been good for talkatives. Their pps plans are fair n clear. Just 1/2p ps to any mobile no across India. ie 30p pm flat. No other service provider have such plan. BSNL recently launched the same plan for local calls. 1/2p ps to any local number ... If you have a good TD coverage at your place. Porting to TD is worth considering ...

TD is not available here in Gurgaon. I would have moved to their platform long time ago! Have had few issues with my Tata Indicom platform.

airtel is horrible in my area. i have tried moving to vodafone in the past but as usual, my request was not processed by airtel. tata docomo of course has interesting plans. i need to migrate eventually. the signal quality in my sector is horrible on airtel.

Having used td here for a bit, I can safely say that the coverage in general is quite poor and no 3G is another deal breaker. I doubt you'd get good signals of any operator in the basement ;-)

Having used td here for a bit, I can safely say that the coverage in general is quite poor and no 3G is another deal breaker.

I doubt you'd get good signals of any operator in the basement ;-)

TD does not have official presence in Gurgaon. What I meant was that if they had local presence I would have tried them out definitely.

Last time I checked they had dealers in Mewat region but nowhere in Gurgaon.

Back