Vodafone India Pay per Second Plans

• Thread starter Thread starter rohitrohan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 40
  • Views Views 27,318
when i go to vodafone webite, for mumbai, it says 52Rs recharge and 1 year validity.

does this mean, 52rs recharge will change my plan to 1p/m for 1 full year. OR 52Rs recharge is reqd every month?

Tariffy valid for 1yr so you need to recharge only once per year...

This is the toughest part of innovative marketing, strategies are taken up by competitiors to stay head to head or make use of these ideas to go ahead.

Once a customer avails the Bonus Card of Rs 52 (Mumbai circle and Rs 52 valid for a year at this time), the same would deactivate all voice promotional offers (availed through other Bonus packs) since he would be charged 1p/1s on Vodafone network and 1.2p/1s on any other number (Landlines, GSM, CDMA). So if you were on a 20p/min plan (through a Bonus card) earlier that would stand cancelled or cannot be availed in the future, since you would be charged flat 1p/1s rate on Vodafone India network or the 1.2p/1s on any other number as mentioned above.Only the Bonus SMS packs could be used and no Bonus packs offering talktime. Of course, all recharges are available and charges for calls would be charged per second to the extent of your balance (minus the rubbish extortion of 10.2% service tax :D)

I was planning to change from Pay per minute (Re.1/minute) plan to Pay per second (PPS) on Vodafone Prepaid. CC informed that we can recharge by Re 1 to change to PPS plan, valid for 6 months. In PPS plan all calls would be 1.2 p/sec. Re 1 recharge can only be made at Shop (not available online or mobile transfer).

this is cool. from what i know airtel charges 28 bucks every three months for the same.

For VF, it is 27 or 28 - a one time charge. However, I wasn't aware of this 1 rupee thing. I hate the VF stores. They have got cyborgs sitting there. I can bet one wouldn't be able to differentiate whether it is a human or their IVR speaking. Canned responses, no expression, and they just can't do anything.

heh. true i guess. i have been to a vodafone store and my experience was pretty similar. airtel is terrible too because their stores are almost always overcrowded. that's why i end up recharging the 28 rupee plan at a regular mobile shop. my last two visits to airtel store here in gurgaon, i was told that they were out of prepaid balance. which was pretty f**king weird.

For VF, it is 27 or 28 - a one time charge. However, I wasn't aware of this 1 rupee thing. I hate the VF stores. They have got cyborgs sitting there. I can bet one wouldn't be able to differentiate whether it is a human or their IVR speaking. Canned responses, no expression, and they just can't do anything.
Its not just Vodafone store. Any mobile recharge outlet/Shop can do (as per CC). I just wonder how the guy in shop accepts Re 1 recharge :)

Back