Airtel Digital TV DTH Reviews

• Thread starter Thread starter pixu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 77
  • Views Views 79,483
Got Airtel Digital TV today evening and installation peeps were there after 2 hours :Dtook almost an hour and a half to install everything.. Picture quality is perfect. so is the audio quality.. Universal remote works like a charm with my Sony Wega. Excellent experience so far.. and yes the EPG is far far better than TS

if only they add a lucrative multichannel package. i would get three connections from them!

umm. did you ask them about multiroom subscriptions ? :S cudnt find the details on their website.. and yea the STB is sleek and the remote being universal is slimmer than TS' :D

Got Airtel Digital installed yesterday..Extremely professional installation..The user interface is beautiful with the perfect level of transparency..The picture and sound quality is outstanding..Iv got Tata Sky on the other tv I can only say there is a marginal improvement and hope the quality is maintained even when they add more channels.. One thing that I noticed is there is a very short time lag(compared to Tata Sky) when changing channel and browsing the mini guide..But the bonus in the form of World Space Channels specially Spin is a welcome addition!..The interactive services are also good..Reccomend it to everyone but a lil expensive compared to tata sky.. Yes and one more thing I was not able to record Airtel feed through my Philips Portable Media centre(a windows based device that lets me record t.v feed through a composite cable..I am able to record Tata Sky feed but Airtel gave me an error saying "Protected Content..Unable to record!!!"

Hey Pixu, great review.... but I use Tata Sky + and I believe it totally rocks..... my television viewing experience has completely revolutionized... apart from all the interactive services of course... the PVR has absolutely changed my entertainment cycle...... imagine coming home and watching a pre recorded match which u would have otherwise missed and seen only highlights of later! I suggest anyone who is about to purchase a DTH service hands down opt for Tata Sky plus..... its absolutely a fantastic experience!

umm. did you ask them about multiroom subscriptions ? :S cudnt find the details on their website..

and yea the STB is sleek and the remote being universal is slimmer than TS' :D
dont compare it now as ur new to that DTH u will find everything different post after one mont surely one more dis satisfied cust will be added being an DTH customer

Back